Comments

• edited September 23
    Good to know, more quests for the game are always good, for sure into my next mod list.
  • edited September 23
    Cere said:
    Good to know, more quests for the game are always good, for sure into my next mod list.
    In case you play EET and are not yet too far into BG1, you can just add the current version onto it. It does neither need worldmap nor a re-installation of EET_end. (Quests are only one aspect of the mod.)

• Just installing that using the setup-Travellers.exe into my current EET you mean?
    (I'm at Nashkel now)
  • Cere said:
    Just installing that using the setup-Travellers.exe into my current EET you mean?
    (I'm at Nashkel now)
    Yes.
    If it does not satisfy in the current state, you can just uninstall it again, it will not cause issues.

• Tks, i install it now.
    (i'm slow, idk when i reach your contents)
  • This is such a great concept that I wish was explored more. Using the whole of EET I mean. Thanks for the mod, will use in my install im currently making!
  • Out of curiosity, what are you thinking of next for this mod? There are so much you could do with this...
  • d2freak said:
    Out of curiosity, what are you thinking of next for this mod? There are so much you could do with this...
    I am still considering to give Illasera some earlier appearance. Of the Five, she does not really have a story in ToB and you kill her in the opening scene. As a bandit/thief she may have left some trail before (of course you get no chance to kill her before her time...)