I'll write about some bugs I found during my current playthrough. Maybe you'll find some informations useful.
Let's start with something I need help with. I think the mod in question is BG1 NPC Project, but I'm not sure.
When killing all the druids surrounding Beador in Cloakwood Forest, he doesn't stand up but stays on the ground. I also tried healing him, to no avail.
Then, some other minor bugs that are just minor annoyances or I can avoid switching mods (like in the first case):
- Viconia Revamped: as cleric/assassin, Viconia incorrectly gets 25 thief points per level, and she can't backstab. The backstabe multiplier is correctly displayed in the character info sheet, but in the level-up page a "-1" is displayed". Going to use NPCs Enhanced for everyone to turn her into a cleric/thief, and goodbye to the assassin kit.
- The component "make party members less likely do die irreversibly" from Tweaks Anthology (IIRC), had a funny outcome. My whole party except Imoen got killed, I resuscitated everyone (speaking of that, Roxanne, the game didn't crash when I resuscitated charname in another map.. maybe you did wonders when you updated that notorious tweak
) but then I realized that Edwin was.. chunked. I had to open EEKeeper and modify his appearance.
- There are a pair of typos in the description of an overpowered sword for bards only (I don't remember exactly what mod it comes from.. surely from one that introduces rogue-specific items).
- In my game, the Helm of Infravision you get from the assassin in Nashkel is now Watcher's Helm, but Taerom in Bereghost keeps saying he can update my Helm of Infravision.
- The "Branch of Many Thorns" weapon (don't know what mod introduces it) seems to be quite bugged.. surely one problem is that its "thrown" icon is the same of a +1 sling.
This is all that comes to my mind
Ah, a final question regarding Worldmap. You know if there are any issues with the "revised travel times etc." component? I see that the standard selection (green) is the default one, but don't know if it's for a specific practical reason.