AC quest: Unseeing eye quest bug

Hey, found this other nasty bug where the son of a mother who joined a cult doesnt seem to properly leave the area making the quest impossible to turn in.

I believe this is part of the ascalon quest pack with burnger (think i butchered that one) and after killing the beholder cult and killing gall, i told him to leave in his own. He would appear at the very end and I'd  tell him again to leave and he disappear only for another copy to replace the disappearing one.  I tried to just talk to his mother again, but she refuses to talk to me. Making this quest unsolveable.

Comments

• Go to the surface where the mother Emmi Wiesner is.
    Use console
    C:SetGlobal("ACQ22","Global",4)

This should make the boy appear near to mama who then talks to you and finishes the quest.

Yes, it is from Ascalons Quest Pack.
    It is a bit difficult to get the boy out of the dungeon safely, you must be careful not to kill him by accident (I cannot say if this is intended or not). You need to talk to him at various points on the way to the surface to move him along.
  • Yeah, i'll give this a try soon. It is just weird because he'd just end at the edge of the map of the cleric/unseeing eye quest area. And never move to the sewers or anything afterwords, so you'd select the same dialogue options over and over again. 
  • Yeah, i'll give this a try soon. It is just weird because he'd just end at the edge of the map of the cleric/unseeing eye quest area. And never move to the sewers or anything afterwords, so you'd select the same dialogue options over and over again. 
    Do you have
    Tweaks Anthology @1330=NPCs Cannot Use Doors (WARNING - includes ALL plot NPCs and breaks their plots!)
    installed, maybe check it in your weidu.log?

• Nah, Doesn't seem i do.