I would like to say first of all that I am in difficulty because of some members of the group. I list them in sequence of my preference. My most loved are first.
1) Thorin (Dwarf Warrior strong and precise. Does exactly what is required of a warrior)
2) Sirene (She accompanies me from BG1, she is a decent tank and I find her very interesting)
3) Yasraena (I like Drow and I like that she is committed to someone else and is loyal to this person)
4) Saerileth (she took me to Sigil! What a thrill! But a little too heavy with her flirts)
5) Drizzt (The mythical. He doesn't drive me crazy in this mod. I always find the most damaged in the fights and I just want to know how I can finish helping him and then free the slot as soon as possible)
I need a thief or someone who knows how to deal with traps, even a cleric with the relative spell would be enough. Going on an adventure in these conditions is really a mess.
The only one I can leave is Thorin, my lifelong companion in adventure.
Now to finish Drizzt's quest I am forced to do more quests because my party cannot access the hut where Drittz's "dwarf" friend is. The thing is really annoying in this case.
Do you have any advice?
PS: You can see that the game still shows me information about "Isra" that I haven't had with me since I was imprisoned in Baldur's Gate!