Extraction Error: EET Tweaks

I've been getting an extraction error for this even though I select the right file and its extracted into the game directory. Its the only mod selected that didn't install this time around. 

I was just wondering if I do a full install and have no tweaks that conflict with EET Tweaks installed can I just install it on top of a new EET install before I start the game? I mainly am interested in the 50% off XP. 

Thanks

Comments

• edited June 21
    Two considerations

1) Put it prior EET_end because some XP actions are triggered by dialogues that are adapted by EET_end-

2) Putting it on top may reduce as well the XP etc for mods that already do it by themselves if installed in EET, as do many SoD or EET-exclusive mods.
    If you have any of those selected, the best thing to do is to pause the install tool before they are due and install EET Tweaks manually and then continue the tool. (Those mods are Caelar, Safana in Amn, Corwin, The Rune, Sandrah or Hephernaan - if you selected none of them, then just put it in front of EET_end.)
  • I put it up even higher in order than the NPCs. I installed it right before the quest mod Test Your Mettle. Since that has the option to reduce by 75% the 400,000 or so XP you can normally get there. 

Is that an ok location? 
  • I put it up even higher in order than the NPCs. I installed it right before the quest mod Test Your Mettle. Since that has the option to reduce by 75% the 400,000 or so XP you can normally get there. 

Is that an ok location? 
    This option only affects the single mod. The EET option takes quest libraries, dialogues and scripts from the whole game and reduces them. So, if you only look at that function (EET Tweaks has other components as well) then it should go after all the mods that add xp quests but before those that already take care themselves.
    However, the whole XP issue (this is my personal opinion, to be clear) does not matter too much once you are in SoA and out of Irenicus Dungeon because from that point on you are free to decide how many quests, mods, strongholds etc you want to do before you move on to Brynnlaw and no tweak mod can really balance that for you.

• edited June 22
    So I was able to get EET tweaks to work with the tool. What had happened is when I extracted manually I wasn't placing the folder in the right folder structure so the tool didn't see it. Once I got it right the tool installed it without me having to do anything. I have a nice fresh install ready to go :)

Thanks for your help and advice.