Messed Up Spell list

I just finished BG1 and took Tamoko into my Party, but her Spelllist is messed up.
She knows just four spells (DuHM, Hold, Animate Dead, Flame strike), she has wrong number of spell slots, she has no lvl 4 Spell slots at all.
You mentioned you made no changes and this may well be a NPC Spell list, but will she gain additional spells on lvl up like she should?

Comments

• Did you run changelog for Tamoko.cre to see if that has been done by some third mod?
  • No, how would i do that?
  • edited May 1
    - You find a link to the tool here https://baldursextendedworld.com/Useful-Links/
    - Download and extract it. Put the WeiDU-FileChangelog folder, the bat-file and the exe-file into your BG2EE (EET) directory.
    - start the bat file and when the input prompt appears put in Tamoko.cre
    - after the tool finished you should get a list of mods that have changed Tamoko
    - My mod takes the creature as it exists in the game and has already met you before you faced Sarevok but other mods could have changed it because she is an NPC that may become enemy.
    Note that in my own current installation she is a level 10 priestess with the corresponding spells. This is how she normally appears in BGEE.

• [WeiDU-FileChangelog.exe] WeiDU version 24500
    weidu_external/lang/english/setup.tra file not found. Skipping...

Mods affecting TAMOKO.CRE:
    00000: /* created or unbiffed */ ~EET/EET.TP2~ 0 0 // EET core (resource importation)1.0 RC12
    00001:  ~VAULTEET/SETUP-VAULTEET.TP2~ 0 0 // The Vault (Ikki's rework for EET compatibility)v8.0
    00002:  ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ 0 6000 // Smarter general AIv32.8
    00003:  ~EET_TWEAKS/EET_TWEAKS.TP2~ 0 2052 // XP for killing creaturesDecrease to 50%1.12
    00004:  ~EET_SWO/EET_SWO.TP2~ 0 0 // The Sword of Chaosv0.4
    00005:  ~PPE/SETUP-PPE.TP2~ 0 0 // Portraits Portraits Everywhere (PPE) - core component1.01

Thats the Result.

I just checked, if she levels up, she gets Spells and Spellslots normally
  • The Vault adds some potions and gives her some extra HP for the case that the player fights her before facing Sarevok. EET Tweaks just decreases the XP you get formkilling her. Sword of Chaos gives her a large portrait for the case she joins the party, PPE gives a small portrait for the phase before joining.
    Leaves SCS, however I assume that it only assigns a combat script to make her smarter if you fight with her.
    That means that the behaviour you see is most likely from a mod that changes clerics and cleric spells in general and not a mod directly targeted at her. These mods would need to have a level up before their changes get effective.