Is this the right order?

I have freed all of Drizzt friends and now when heading back to Athkatla someone stops me at the city gates and wants me to go to Icewind Dale. Drizzt tells me his and Wulfgars weapons are in Bremen (one of the options to say is "what about Catti-Brie?". I have already rescued her so shouldnt this happen before that? 

Comments

• edited April 28
    The Bremen episode is a separate Drizzt adventure that happens late in the game, just as you describe. It is not a continuation of the previous Region of Terror plot you may have already done.
    I have corrected the checks in the mod to take the previous events into account (that was not considered in the original mod).
    Anyway, nothing to worry about.
  • I think I might have triggered this quest a little late, Im on chapter 6. 

I have kicked out Wulfgar for Touchstone so I cant do the quest "Rescue Wulfgars wife". 

Is that the door "Sesame open", "Mellon" etc for the Wulfgar quest? 

• Ztartrax said:
    I think I might have triggered this quest a little late, Im on chapter 6. 

I have kicked out Wulfgar for Touchstone so I cant do the quest "Rescue Wulfgars wife". 

Is that the door "Sesame open", "Mellon" etc for the Wulfgar quest?
    You can finish the whole Ice palace sequence without Wulfgar. His quest is only a minor side episode.

• Yes so the one I cant do is "Rescue Wulfgars wife"? 

Im going to put the stones at the lower lever on place. 

That door I wrote about above, how do I open that? 
  • The area you talk about is RA5603? The lower level of the ice palace?
    It has a number of doors and riddles. You need to be more specific which door you mean.
  • No this is before I go to the Ice Temple, some kind of a maze or something and the Ice Temple is in the north but at the northeast on the map there is a door leading to a cave or something, when I try to open that door I get the alternatives. 

"Open sesame"
    "Mellon".
    XXX (dont remember)
    XXX (dont remember)

But neither of them worked for me. 
  • At the moment Im at the lower level of the Ice Palace and are stuck in a room where I have to put some stones in specifik order. You know where I mean? 
  • Ztartrax said:
    No this is before I go to the Ice Temple, some kind of a maze or something and the Ice Temple is in the north but at the northeast on the map there is a door leading to a cave or something, when I try to open that door I get the alternatives. 

"Open sesame"
    "Mellon".
    XXX (dont remember)
    XXX (dont remember)

But neither of them worked for me. 
    Ah that one.
    There is an option 5 - the correct one - that you only get for choice if you have found a scroll that tells you the answer. You must have that scroll with you.
    "Where is the wind that was blown?"

• Do you know how to put the stones in that room on the second level of the Ice Palace? 
  • Ztartrax said:
    Do you know how to put the stones in that room on the second level of the Ice Palace? 
    There are nine tiles and the ones with X need a stone
    o x x
    x x o
    o o x

• I´ve put the stones in that order but nothing seems to happen. What is supposed to happen when I´ve put the stones in the right order? 
  • Placing the stones unlocks and opens a large number of doors all around the level.
    Check
    C:GetGlobal("PlantedItems","RA5603") if you did it correctly it should be 2.

There is not a visible feedback for success (nor is there for failure).
  • edited May 3
    Wrote as you said and got: PLANTEDITEMS RA5603 set to 2. 

Most doors at that floor is already open, only one that I needed to open and it was the other stairs to the 1:th floor (not the ones I came down from. The doors I need to open is on the first floor at the right corner of them map. 3 doors who say "...warded against simple spells". Are the flame in the north of the map (1:th floor) of any use? 

• Ztartrax said:
    GetGlobal or SetGlobal? 
    GetGlobal gives you what the current value is.

• Most doors at that floor is already open, only one that I needed to open was the other one at the stairs to the 1:th floor (not the ones I came down from). The doors I need to open is on the first floor at the right corner of them map. 3 doors who say "...warded against simple spells". Are the flame in the north of the map (1:th floor) of any use? 
  • edited May 3
    Did you get the key from the lich that emerges from the pit in the central room?
    Flame? No idea what you mean, there is a fire trap but that is all.
  • The three doors that seem to lead to the north? They lead nowhere. A dead end. The area was taken from Icewind Dale but the room serves no purposed in this mod.
  • edited May 3
    I have 2 keys, "Bedroom key" and "The Key of the death" (tha later one is to unlock my way to the torture room in the Ice Temple). But I dont know which room is the torture room. 

"Pit in the central room"? What pit?

At the first floor you put the stones at the beds and then you go to a room with a monk and he will open a door in the floor, right north of there there is a flame that seems to be of no use. 
  • edited May 3
    If you have the key of the death then you solved the pit lich already.
    The flame is a trap of fire that cannot be disabled.
    If you found the key of the death to open the room full of coffins on the lower level and you defeated Zatac and the dead abbot that appears then you finished the episode.
  • edited May 3
    I still cant go into the room in the northwest corner, 3 doors "warded from simple spells". Is there any way to go there? 
  • Do I need to go to that other cave outside of the Temple (with the door you said I need a scroll for) or is that nothing I need to do? 
  • Ztartrax said:
    I still cant go into the room in the northwest corner, 3 doors "warded from simple spells". Is there any way to go there? 
    Can you give the data when you stand in front of a door and hit "X". The description is too vague.

• X=1015, y=738, Area=RA5602
  • Ztartrax said:
    Do I need to go to that other cave outside of the Temple (with the door you said I need a scroll for) or is that nothing I need to do? 
    Not necessary. You find a (non-critical, not plot related) weapon. Nothing else.
  • Ztartrax said:
    X=1015, y=738, Area=RA5602
    Nothing but an empty room. It is the one I talked about here http://baldursextendedworld.com/Vanilla_Forums/discussion/comment/9840/#Comment_9840
  • Aha thanx for your answer. 
  • I´ve killed every monster on this map but I dont know if there was any quest here: 

X=1821, y=717, Area=RA5401

Looking for someones brother to help him with some monsters (his sister asked me to). 
  • edited May 3
    Ztartrax said:
    I´ve killed every monster on this map but I dont know if there was any quest here: 

X=1821, y=717, Area=RA5401

Looking for someones brother to help him with some monsters (his sister asked me to). 
    This is the right place to look for the brother. North of that position there is a passage that leads further into the mountains (well, it does not, the info just says so). If you click it, the brother and some enemies that hunt him will appear. Note that there are two timers, one for the earliest time for the brother to appear after you received the quest and one when the time has expired. Only if you are between the timers, the man will come.