Need help

Comments

• You wrote something about the "Golden globe" once, what was it? Temple of the Radiant heart = no. 
    What other temple did you mention? 
  • Ztartrax said:
    Then I know till next time. 

Does Sandra have any quests? I found her in the north of Umar Hills and If she has any quests I will let her join after I´ve done Anomens quests. 
    She romances a female player but I recall no quest. It is a long time since I last played with her.

• Ztartrax said:
    Im looking for Sir William (Selence Hillstar quest), his servant said he´s not in town and now when I return he say something "send him my greetings when you meet him". 

Where can I find this Sir William? 
    He is in the brothel in Brynnlaw but only appears after you did the original quest there.

• Ztartrax said:
    I found some map in the "Snake woods" and did copy it but nothing showed up at my worldmap. What is this for? 
    There should be another area visible on the worldmap in the vicinity of Snake Wood and Eshpurta. A camp of babarians where you get more quests.

• I have done the original quest in Brynnlaw and I went back there with some quest I had with Drizzt but still didnt find him. 

Have to check out that area of the map (Snake wood and Eshpurta) later, am doing the quest in "the Haunted forest" next. 
  • Ztartrax said:
    I have done the original quest in Brynnlaw and I went back there with some quest I had with Drizzt but still didnt find him. 

There should be a man sleeping on the bed in the madame's room. He can only be talked to at certain hours of the day.
  • And now I dont have any chanse to go to Brynnlaw unless i CLUA there right? 

So whats the CLUA code for that place he is in and do you know when I can speak to him? 
  • Ztartrax said:
    And now I dont have any chanse to go to Brynnlaw unless i CLUA there right? 

So whats the CLUA code for that place he is in and do you know when I can speak to him? 
    There are several mods that provide a journey to Brynnlaw at later chapters, if you have none of them use
    C:MoveToArea("ar1600")

• edited May 19
    I have done the Brynnlaw quests with Drizzt and that time I couldnt go to the different rooms in the brothel only the Prison in the end of the hallway. 

Will I be able to go to the other rooms again? 
  • Ztartrax said:
    I have done the Brynnlaw quests with Drizzt and that time I couldnt go to the different rooms in the brothel only the Prison in the end of the hallway. 

Will I be able to go to the other rooms again? 
    Strange, I know of no such restrictions. Anyway, it would be AR1613.

• edited May 19
    Im just killed the dragon Tapanasacar and got summoned to Eshpurta. "The eye must be pointed towards the light" or something was the last thing I read before I was summoned here. Is there any meaning for me to be here or can I just continue? I dont have any clues in my journal for what to do.

Last thing in my journal is about "Temple of Talos" and a harpy I killed. Also looking for some drows (doing some quest with Artemis Enteri in Riatavin). 
  • Ztartrax said:
    Im just killed the dragon Tapanasacar and got summoned to Eshpurta. "The eye must be pointed towards the light" or something was the last thing I read before I was summoned here. Is there any meaning for me to be here or can I just continue? I dont have any clues in my journal for what to do.

Last thing in my journal is about "Temple of Talos" and a harpy I killed. Also looking for some drows (doing some quest with Artemis Enteri in Riatavin). 
    Congratulations - many say that Tapanasacar is one of the hardest enemies they can find...
    The ending is correct, when you pick up the eye, you are transported back to Eshpurta where that episode had started and you have finished this part of TDD.

Riatavin and everything connected to it is a different quest line.
  • Yes but how do I find the quest line to Riatavin? I doesnt have any clues in my journal or logg. 

Looking for the drows.
  • Ztartrax said:
    Yes but how do I find the quest line to Riatavin? I doesnt have any clues in my journal or logg. 

Looking for the drows.
    Riatavin has several larger quest lines. One is related to Orgoth's tower and given by a mage in one of  the houses. A second starts when you talk to some mages near the eastern exit of the map.
    The third quest starts in the large mansion in the north of town. You first get the episode that takes you back to Athkatla and your arrest and the pirates attack on the docks. This one continues with a hunt to the Deep Mir forest way down in the south of the worldmap - maybe it is this one you talk about?
  • edited May 20
    "Clobs son´s missing".

I have checked with all of the merchants I can find in the Bridge district but no clues of Clobs son. What am I missing?
  • edited May 20
    When I played "last time" 10 years ago I could go to Hlondeth on the world map. Which mod is that?
  • Yes I was talking about that hunt down in the Deep Mir Forest. Will go back to Riatavin and pick up the rest of the quests there then. Thanx. 
  • Ztartrax said:
    When I played "last time" 10 years ago I could go to Hlondeth on the world map. Which mod is that?
    Check the Bodies. A new revised and debugged version is now available as stand alone module as well.

• Ztartrax said:
    "Clobs son´s missing".

I have checked with all of the merchants I can find in the Bridge district but no clues of Clobs son. What am I missing?
    There is a merchant in the northern part that has some information, y/y position 4060/260
    If not, check
    C:GetGlobal("Clobsson","GLOBAL")  must be 2 if you took the quest
    C:GetGlobal("Creacre","AR0500") You must be in the area to get a result, it will be 1 if the merchant has spawned

• Im not sure i have the CtB mod installed. 

Found the mages in Riatavin and got to their world and found the mage in the house so now I take a break for now. 

• I met Elminster in the Riatavin mage "sphere" and they want me to go some place far south and was talking about Djinns. No new place showed up at my map (not as I can find). 
  • Bought the "mace of mongovia" but cant remove if from my backpack. Any idea what to do? 
  • Ztartrax said:
    I met Elminster in the Riatavin mage "sphere" and they want me to go some place far south and was talking about Djinns. No new place showed up at my map (not as I can find). 
    There is a djinn to transport you there. Outside near a black obelisk.

• edited May 20
    Ztartrax said:
    Bought the "mace of mongovia" but cant remove if from my backpack. Any idea what to do? 
    Sell it?
    Try my version that is attached.
  • How do I try your version in an already existing game? 
  • Ztartrax said:
    How do I try your version in an already existing game? 
    Download and extract. Put the itm-file into BG2EE/override.
    Note that the item name or description will show odd texts because it is not added by compile.
    As an alternative you can open the mongovia.itm file in Near Infinity and add the "droppable" flag to the item. The change will have direct effect in your game.
  • Where do I find the "temple of Oghma"? You said that I might get some answers for the "Golden globe" there. 
  • Ztartrax said:
    Where do I find the "temple of Oghma"? You said that I might get some answers for the "Golden globe" there. 
    Temple of Oghma is in the docks.

• I´ve done the Elminster quest, the quest the other mage gave me and killed the pirates that attacked at the Docks. Do I have to wait for a long time for next part of that quest to trigger? 
  • Ztartrax said:
    I´ve done the Elminster quest, the quest the other mage gave me and killed the pirates that attacked at the Docks. Do I have to wait for a long time for next part of that quest to trigger? 
    If you freed the docks, there should be the authorities of Athkatla rewarding you and thensome conversation with a shadow thief that provides you with the next hint.