Need help

Comments

• The cave entrance is guarded by a locked door.
    Check this global
    C:GetGlobal("ZNathCave","GLOBAL")
  • Go to the house in the NE of the area and talk to the guard Naraneleth.
  • edited April 12
    I have talked to the guard and also 2 people in the house, then I killed the drows and all others on the way to the cave.
  • edited April 12
    Ztartrax said:
    I have talked to the guard and also 2 people in the house, then I killed the drows and all others on the way to the cave.
    Then you should know about some tablets to find with the elves and drow and once you have them Naraneleth will read the scrolls to open the gate.

Shortcut cheat:
    Go to the cave entrance and use console to enter C:SetGlobal("ZNathCave","GLOBAL",2)

• edited April 13
    I havnt found the lost elves and their tablet. 

Is Picard for something? "The cave of games".
  • Go to the house in the NE of the area and talk to the guard Naraneleth.
    Ztartrax said:

Is Picard for something? "The cave of games". 

A pointless mini side-quest, nothing you miss.
  • edited April 14
    Found the elfs and brought their tablet to Naraneleth. He say; If you find a troop of elves and the tablet in their possession please bring them hete immediately, I´ll help translate them for you. 

I have 2 tablets but he doesnt say anyting else than what I wrote above. 
  • Check these globals
    Global("ZNathCave","GLOBAL")  >>>1
    Global("ZIbarTalked","GLOBAL") >>>1
    Global("ZTafeln","GLOBAL") >>>1
    If they are all at 1 talk again to Naraneleth to advance.
  • Where do I check them, what file? The ini ? 
  • edited April 14
    Ztartrax said:
    Where do I check them, what file? The ini ? 
    In game with console - use e.g.
    C:GetGlobal("ZNathCave","GLOBAL") etc...
  • Aha, thanx. Will try tomorrow when I play. 
  • edited April 15
    I wrote what you showed me..
    C:GetGlobal("ZNathCave","GLOBAL")
    C:GetGlobal("ZIbarTalked","GLOBAL") (is that an L or an I after Z?)
    C:GetGlobal("ZTafeln","GLOBAL")

And gets this answer: CNathCave Global does not exist and same at the others.

• What do you mean when you say "use e.g." ? 
  • Ztartrax said:
    What do you mean when you say "use e.g." ? 
    Use the above now with
    C:SetGlobal("ZnathCave","Global",1) and same for the other two. Then talk again to Naraneleth.
  • Thanx, now he opened the cave for me. 
  • How is Touchstone, he´s got quests right?

Just kicked Korgan out and took T-stone in. 
  • Im at the Tower of deception (or whats it kalled) fighting the "Astral Shard". Seems like the only way to make damage is with normal weapons? 
  • Took a while before I realized I needed fire to kill the "Astral shard" in the Tower of Deception. 
  • Can I finish "the Search for Divalir" without Yasraena in my party if I decide to kick her out? Because I dont think she will wait for me so I can take her back if I kick her out once.
  • Ztartrax said:
    Can I finish "the Search for Divalir" without Yasraena in my party if I decide to kick her out? Because I dont think she will wait for me so I can take her back if I kick her out once.
    You need to keep her until Underdark. She finds Divalir soon. You can then let them depart together. Maybe take Xulaye into the party while in Underdark?

• Just found the body of "Hand´s son" but no clue in the journal which place I did meet Hand (I was a while ago so dont remember). 
  • Ztartrax said:
    Just found the body of "Hand´s son" but no clue in the journal which place I did meet Hand (I was a while ago so dont remember). 
    In a large house in Westchar.

• Divalir left for the elven city to recover himself so If I kick Yasraena and find Divalir when I come there will I finish the quest even without Yasraena? 

Xulaye doesnt have any quests right? 
  • Ztartrax said:
    Divalir left for the elven city to recover himself so If I kick Yasraena and find Divalir when I come there will I finish the quest even without Yasraena? 

Xulaye doesnt have any quests right? 
    If Divalir left, the quest is kind of over. All you get from her would be a remark when you enter Suldanessalar, so you may as well kick her now.
    Xulaye has a quest that adds to the intrigue in the drow city.
  • Good to know with Xulaye next time playing, will try Saerileth and Callisto to next time. 

Do you know how to start Touchstones quest? 
  • Ztartrax said:
    Good to know with Xulaye next time playing, will try Saerileth and Callisto to next time. 

Do you know how to start Touchstones quest? 
    He will talk about it himself.

• Im on my way searching for Drizzt and Wulfgars weapons and came into this place with a lot of monk spirits, there is a room with 10 beds and a gem on each bed. I picked up all of the gems and later I met the spirit who told me about his game to put the right gems on the right bed. 

Now I dont know whick gems I picked up in that room (knows 3 or 4) so Is there any walkthrough about that room? 
  • Ztartrax said:
    Im on my way searching for Drizzt and Wulfgars weapons and came into this place with a lot of monk spirits, there is a room with 10 beds and a gem on each bed. I picked up all of the gems and later I met the spirit who told me about his game to put the right gems on the right bed. 

Now I dont know whick gems I picked up in that room (knows 3 or 4) so Is there any walkthrough about that room? 
    If you have Sandrah in the party you can ask her to solve the riddle. Otherwise, I know of no walkthrough but you can see it in the area script.

• I dont have Sandra in my party, havnt even met her yet.

Where do I find the area script? 
  • The conditions are these
    	Contains("IwdGem8","Cont1")  // Gem
    Contains("IwdGem6","Cont2") // Gem
    Contains("IwdGem3","Cont3") // Gem
    Contains("IwdGem2","Cont4") // Gem
    Contains("IwdGem9","Cont5") // Gem
    Contains("IwdGem7","Cont6") // Gem
    Contains("IwdGem1","Cont7") // Gem
    Contains("IwdGem10","Cont8") // Gem
    Contains("IwdGem5","Cont9") // Gem
    Contains("IwdGem4","Cont10") // Gem
    Cont1...10 are the beds starting with the lower left corner and going  clockwise. The gems have no names but can only be distinguished by colour.

If you placed them all correctly, a global will be set

Cheat:
    C:SetGlobal("PlantedItems","RA5602",1)