Need help

Comments

• I have freed all of the imprisoned creatures and killed all of them except for the child I had to find. 

I have to wait untill Im in the drow city to look for a "Freedom spell" because the duergars doesnt have any and neither do I. 
  • I loaded an earlier save to see what happened to Afaq and to see if it does work with him in my group. 
  • Try
    C:CreateCreature("A7Afaaq")
    but I cannot assure that you will not get weird results in his behaviour.
  • I loaded an earlier save and now Im in the drow city. 
  • edited April 8
    Now it seems to work with Afaq in my group 
  • Afaq told me he could sence his soul near the duergar mechants in the Underdark. What am I supposed to do there? 
  • Ztartrax said:
    Afaq told me he could sence his soul near the duergar mechants in the Underdark. What am I supposed to do there? 
    There will be a new transition south of the duergar camp. It becomes available after you are transformed to drow by Adalon.

• I´ve retrieved the eggs now. How do I ask for Adalons blood? She only gives me 3 options and all of them makes her teleport us to the ruins she guard. 
  • Thats strange, havent been any "wheel" so I can go south of the duergar camp. 
  • Ztartrax said:
    I´ve retrieved the eggs now. How do I ask for Adalons blood? She only gives me 3 options and all of them makes her teleport us to the ruins she guard. 
    You can only ask for her blood if you have a mod installed for it and if you have agreed with the man in Umar Hills to complete the human flesh garment. Otherwise there are no such options.

• Ztartrax said:
    Thats strange, havent been any "wheel" so I can go south of the duergar camp. 
    You are either too late or have otherwise broken the Afaaq quest.

• I have agreed to finish the armor from the skinner and his friend in Umar Hills. The one called "Darcin Cole" and he told me he need blood from a silver dragon to finish the armor. I have it in my journal. 
  • Is there anything else to sacrifice to the statue of Demorgorgon or I dont need to sacrifice anything there? Have found the tadpooles but nothing else. 

I killed Adalon so now I got her blood. 

• In Maribur now for the Drizzt quest, have checked all of the houses and the whole area but no cave or anything like that. Where am I supposed to look? 
  • Ztartrax said:
    Is there anything else to sacrifice to the statue of Demorgorgon or I dont need to sacrifice anything there? Have found the tadpooles but nothing else. 

I killed Adalon so now I got her blood. 

If you do not have the mod to gain the blood peacefully, then you must kill her.

At the statue you can summon some animals and send them near, that will trigger the statue.

• Ztartrax said:
    In Maribur now for the Drizzt quest, have checked all of the houses and the whole area but no cave or anything like that. Where am I supposed to look? 
    You need to talk to a number of villagers and ask for the cave. They tell you there is none. Keep asking until you find Jolanar. He knows why the others could not tell you and he provides a clue.
  • Adalon didnt even get me any chance to attack her so I had co ctrl+Y her..:(
  • I´ve helped Drizzt to rescue his friends. Is there more to do with him or can I kick him out now? 
  • I got a "Golden globe" from some mage when I killed Firkraag. Someone can tell me what its for but where do I find that someone? 
  • Ztartrax said:
    I´ve helped Drizzt to rescue his friends. Is there more to do with him or can I kick him out now? 
    It is up to you. There is a later quest around Bremen in the north. However, you can do that quest without Drizzt as well. He has some minor interactions in that quest but is not absolutely required.
  • Ztartrax said:
    I got a "Golden globe" from some mage when I killed Firkraag. Someone can tell me what its for but where do I find that someone? 
    It is a mod item and refers to the killed knights at the start of the Windspear quest. I cannot remember the details, either ask at the Oghma temple or the Radiant Heart.

• I think I remember the Bremen quest. Alot of snow there right? 

Then I will kick Drizzt and find someother who has quests.

Chloe met her mother before we went to the Underdark. Where does her quest continue? 
  • Ztartrax said:
    I think I remember the Bremen quest. Alot of snow there right? 

Then I will kick Drizzt and find someother who has quests.

Chloe met her mother before we went to the Underdark. Where does her quest continue? 
    Bridge district unless it already happened, then there is more in ToB. Otherwise there is also a romance either with the player (female) or with Imoen.

• First thing that happened with Chloe is that she met her mother but no real quest, they talked but we havnt been sent to do something. 

Will kick out Drizzt and Wulfgar and try 2 others with quests and then kick them out and to 2 others and so on :)
  • edited April 10
    When I want to kick Drizzt out of the party he say "May I remind you our business havnt been finished yet". 

I killed Jarlaxle and Enteri and in the journal its "Finished" at "Helping Drizzt finding his friends". 

I hav´nt used Yoshimo at all in my party and now when I walked into the Crooked Crane in the Slums he just died in front of me. 

• edited April 10
    I met Bodhi and said "Im comming for the Rhynn Lanthorn" or something like that but I cant find it anywhere. Is´nt it supposed to be in the "boat" in the room next to where  you fight her? 

I don have it in my backpack but the quest "Important events" (where to find it) is "Finished". 
  • Ztartrax said:
    I met Bodhi and said "Im comming for the Rhynn Lanthorn" or something like that but I cant find it anywhere. Is´nt it supposed to be in the "boat" in the room next to where  you fight her? 

I don have it in my backpack but the quest "Important events" (where to find it) is "Finished". 
    Do you have a wooden stake to end Bodhi?
    You get the lanthorn and Bodhi's heart if you have a stake and use it on the coffin.

• Aha then I have to go back and do that when Im done in the drow city (where Yasraena comes from). Are there with some drow mercenerys. 
  • Have you done the quest "the Sellswords"? 

I got a quest to kill drows dressed in red and got a wardstone for the second barrier, I have killed everyone in red except the merchants (got told not to kill them) and in my journal it says "Finished" but I havnt killed the right red ones because the captain doesnt (when we talk) mean its finished. 

• I saved the town "Anegh" and now Im at next step, going into a cave. Getting the same "you must gather your party...", I have all my 6 party members (the Djinn died long ago) but I cant pass (having a stone I think is för passing). 

You know what I might have missed?