Need help

Comments

• So I cant to the Drizzt quest untill I´m going to save Imoen? Thats sad :(
  • I spoke to Drizzt friend, he took me to some temple where I spoke to brother Cadderly (or something) he told me the shard is already broken and Im going to meet him in 2 days. 

I cant leave this place so do I need to stay here and rest 6 times before I can meet him again? 
  • Or use CTRL+t to increase the clock.
  • I´m trying to escape the asylum and when I went to the second floor and the second room there was 4 adventurers, one of them puts spells on him self over and over and over and over, they dont say anything and they dont attack. 

Are they for anything special or can I just kill them for fun? 
  • I do not know them. If you would zip and post the file .../override/ar1515.bcs I could take a look and maybe identify them. I understand this is the level where you first met Irenicus and later Imoen when you came to spellhold?
  • Imoen has joined me, on that level there are some riddles from stoneheads and a room where to put skull, gaged man etc in the right statues hands. 

Im at the next level, in the first room there is a book and I turn page and then get attacked by a Kobolt, those guys I mean is in the room next to that Kobolt. 
  • I saved in that room and post it here so you can check out what I mean. 
  • I remember those, they are from some mod but I cannot remember which. A save does not help since I do not have the mod installed on my game.
    I would need to have AR1523.bcs from your game's override folder.
    But my vague recollection is that this is a mere tactical challenge that may be bugged for you. Kill them or ignore them.
  • I killed them and got some nice armor and other stuff :)

At the Saug...city at the moment. Going to play a game with an Imp, killed the beholder and got a tooth that opens the door to the rebel place. 

Remember this one? 
  • Ztartrax said:
    I killed them and got some nice armor and other stuff :)

At the Saug...city at the moment. Going to play a game with an Imp, killed the beholder and got a tooth that opens the door to the rebel place. 

Remember this one? 
    This is original content.

• edited April 8
    Yes I know, I remember some of it.

Going to the underdark so soon I wont have Yasraena in my party anymore, already changed Silver-star for Imoen and S-s is waiting for me at the Asylum. Would hope there was like in other mods that she goes to an Inn but no..:(
  • I rested and suddenly Afaq showed up again (I lost him before in the game)...thats strange. 
  • Ztartrax said:
    Yes I know, I remember some of it.

Going to the underdark so soon I wont have Yasraena in my party anymore, already changed Silver-star for Imoen and S-s is waiting for me at the Asylum. Would hope there was like in other mods that she goes to an Inn but no..:(
    Silver Star goes to the City Gates when kicked out.

• Ztartrax said:
    I rested and suddenly Afaq showed up again (I lost him before in the game)...thats strange. 
    Afaaq pops up when there is some quest for him. He has one in the Underdark when you go near the merchants in the south of the main cave.

• Yes he showed up and then he left again. 

At the moment Im stuck down at the Ilithids and I´ve got the collars to controll minds but no Illithids and 2 doors cant open so what to do? 
  • Did you check out the wing where the arena spectators were, there are plenty of the guys to capture.
    Otherwise:
    Go to the room where you found the serum, either some illithid spawns after a period or you force it with C:CreateCreature("udmind10")
  • I rested and then an Ilithid spawned. 
  • edited April 8
    I killed the master brain and now Im going to leave, when trying to do so I only get "You must gather your party before venturing forth" but all 6 party members are with me and trying to go through the open door. Im trying and trying but its only "you must gather..."

Seems like I have to teleport out of here and into the Underdark. Whats the clua code for that? 
  • C:MoveToArea("ar2100")
  • edited April 8
    Same thing happens when I try to go to "Southern tunnels", the stairs shows up and "You must gather..". My party is gathered and nothing happens except "you must gather". 

Whats down there and do I have to go there or can I skip it? 

Same thing happens when I try to go to Adalons cave. 
  • Ztartrax said:
    Same thing happens when I try to go to "Southern tunnels", the stairs shows up and "You must gather..". My party is gathered and nothing happens except "you must gather". 

Whats down there and do I have to go there or can I skip it? 
    I suggest to check again for Afaaq. Apparently he is out of his lamp and somewhere. Try with select whole party and CTRL+J to get him close to you.

PS you probably talk about the entrance to the Beholders area.

• Aha is it there the Beholders are? Yes then Im talking about that one. Cant go to the southern, the western or Adalons cave because of that. 

• edited April 8
    Ctrl+J just moved my 6 party members some cm on the screen, from the entrance of Adalons cave to the bridge over to her cave. 

I dont even have Afaq´s lamp, it was taken from me by some Rakhasas. 
  • Ztartrax said:
    Ctrl+J just moved my 6 party members some cm on the screen, from the entrance of Adalons cave to the bridge over to her cave. 

I dont even have Afaq´s lamp, it was taken from me by some Rakhasas. 
    I suspected Afaaq because you mentioned him a few posts ago. I also know this behaviour from times when I had him in party. Do you have Solaufein to accompany you? There is some mod that adds him as a 7th party member and may cause such issues.

• edited April 8
    No I dont have Soulafein. 

My party is: Me, Drizzt, Wulfgar, Yasraena, Chloe and Imoen.

Cant go to the western tunnels, not the southern tunnels and not Adalons cave. Cant go anywhere without "You need to gather..".

I have some memory that I need to go to both the western and the southern tunnels later so you have any Clua code for them? Also need to get into Adalons cave. 
  • Afaq showed up at the same moment as I entered the Underdark (even though I doesnt have his lamp) and talked about that we was close to something that was taken from him then he left again. 
  • Also looking for something for some "ghost", Dak´kon but it says nothing in my journal and nothing in my quest log. 

Also need to free a mage from a cave noth of the duergar encampment but there are no caves as far as I can find. 
  • Ztartrax said:
    Also looking for something for some "ghost", Dak´kon but it says nothing in my journal and nothing in my quest log. 

Also need to free a mage from a cave noth of the duergar encampment but there are no caves as far as I can find. 
    You need a Freedom spell and cast it in the main area of Underdark to free the mage. He will then give you some quest.
    Also you need to inspect a dome-like building north of the duergar and activate its various facets to free all kind of imprisoned creatures.

• Ztartrax said:
    No I dont have Soulafein. 

My party is: Me, Drizzt, Wulfgar, Yasraena, Chloe and Imoen.

Cant go to the western tunnels, not the southern tunnels and not Adalons cave. Cant go anywhere without "You need to gather..".

I have some memory that I need to go to both the western and the southern tunnels later so you have any Clua code for them? Also need to get into Adalons cave. 
    None of the party members have anything to do with your access blocking. Really make sure what Afaaq is about, maybe just spawn him again.
  • What is the clua code for Afaq then?