Need help

Comments

• Arlax
    C:MoveToArea("RR3100")

The paladin event rings no bell with me. This might be some mod extension, probably for some paladin NPC in your party, you have one? I never take paladins along, so I have no idea which mod might add it.
  • No no Paladins at the moment. Now Im going to "Seek out the Fallen Paladins", and that is a quest from the normal BG2 I think. 

Thanx, will try to clua to Arlax when done in Portopentych or what the name is. 
  • The thing I mean by Windspear Hills is that "The journer to Windspear Hills" is still in my journal as not finished, it says "The knights if the order took the bodies of the slain paladins and transported them back to the order...

That one is not finished yet but I have been to the order of the radiant hart and killed some fallen paladins but nothing about the ones I killed so its still a "open" quest. 
  • edited March 31
    Now I will try to clua to Arlax and hope it then will show up on my map. 
  • Did you really finish all of the Windspear quest? Rescued Garren's child and returned to him and he restored the party reputation? Maybe even defeated Firkraag?
  • I defeated Firkraag, rescued Garrens´s child and went back to the cabin and talked to Garren and some female. 

Its only that one about the Paladins in the questlog, Firkraag defeated is in the journal.

I´ve searched every house and citizen in Arlax now, you know for about how long time it takes before Drizzt quest triggers here?  
  • edited March 31
    Ztartrax said:
    I defeated Firkraag, rescued Garrens´s child and went back to the cabin and talked to Garren and some female. 

Its only that one about the Paladins in the questlog, Firkraag defeated is in the journal.

I´ve searched every house and citizen in Arlax now, you know for about how long time it takes before Drizzt quest triggers here?  
    You need to talk to some drow in the sewers below the city.

• edited March 31
    I´ve checked all over the sewers, there is no drow only thiefs. 

One I killed because he attacked me and one had the ring I was looking for for another quest and I killed the one having the ring, the rest are only thiefs and none wants to talk to me. 

Any Clua code for that drow? 

• Im in Eshpurta at the moment, ever been there? 

I met a man who said "I´ve just recently visited the Barbarian village to the north and east" and then I got "You´r world map has been updated". 

But nothing shows on the world map. What place is this that is supposed to show up? Any clua there so I can get it on my map? 
  • Ztartrax said:
    I´ve checked all over the sewers, there is no drow only thiefs. 

One I killed because he attacked me and one had the ring I was looking for for another quest and I killed the one having the ring, the rest are only thiefs and none wants to talk to me. 

Any Clua code for that drow? 

The drow is there if Drizzt has received the quest in a regular way. He is not there if you just have teleported to Arlax without the quest given by the djinn in the slums.

• Ztartrax said:
    Im in Eshpurta at the moment, ever been there? 

I met a man who said "I´ve just recently visited the Barbarian village to the north and east" and then I got "You´r world map has been updated". 

But nothing shows on the world map. What place is this that is supposed to show up? Any clua there so I can get it on my map? 
    Snake Woods - north west of Eshpurta. You need to go to the correct edge of the Eshpurta map to see it, I forgot which one it is...

• edited March 31
    I have a vague memory of the Djinn, he shows up pretty early in the game "in between places" (Like Neera does after saving the child), (Im at day 55 now) and I remember thinking "need to go to Arlax soon". 

Do you have any clua for the djinn och the drow or maybe both of them? 
  • Ztartrax said:
    I have a vague memory of the Djinn, he shows up pretty early in the game "in between places" (Like Neera does after saving the child), (Im at day 55 now) and I remember thinking "need to go to Arlax soon". 

Do you have any clua for the djinn och the drow or maybe both of them? 
    Is Drizzt in your party still?

C:SetGlobal("Ttcmal","GLOBAL",1)

Then go to the sewers in Arlax, SE corner. But the drow only talks to Drizzt.

• Yes Drizzt is still in my party. 
  • I did also start a new game to see when the Djinn is showing up. I have visited the Slums and the Docks so far but not Djinn. When is he supposed to show up? 
  • Ztartrax said:
    I did also start a new game to see when the Djinn is showing up. I have visited the Slums and the Docks so far but not Djinn. When is he supposed to show up? 
    IF
    Global("EnteredAreaT","AR0400",0)
    THEN
    RESPONSE #100
    SetGlobal("EnteredAreaT","AR0400",1)
    SetGlobalTimer("EntDjin1","AR0400",TWO_DAYS)
    END
    AR0400 is Slums. When you first enter it the timer Two Days is set.
    When you enter after that Time and Drizzt is with you, the cutscene with the djinn starts.

• Where do you mean I should check this? The ini file? 

I think I entered the Slums before 2 days so what do you mean " two days is set"? 

IF
    Global("EnteredAreaT","AR0400",0)
    THEN
    RESPONSE #100
    SetGlobal("EnteredAreaT","AR0400",1)
    SetGlobalTimer("EntDjin1","AR0400",TWO_DAYS)
    END
  • You enter the area a first time and now the timer is started. When that timer expired, i.e. two days or more later and you then enter the slums with Drizzt, the djinn should appear.
    You can check this by going to the slums and entering this code into console
    C:GetGlobal("EnteredAreaT","AR0400") and when it is 1 you know the timer has been set.

• I wrote as you said C:GetGlobal("EnteredAreaT","AR0400"). What do you mean "when it is 1 you know the timer has been set"? 

It just showed up :GETBLOBAL ENTEREDAREAT where I wrote it
  • Ztartrax said:
    I wrote as you said C:GetGlobal("EnteredAreaT","AR0400"). What do you mean "when it is 1 you know the timer has been set"? 

It just showed up :GETBLOBAL ENTEREDAREAT where I wrote it
    Avoid typos.

• edited April 2
    Sorry, No B but a G ofcourse. Thats what showed up when I´ve written as you said. 

• I wrote as you said, went back and forward to D´Arnises hold untill 3 days has gone and then back to the Slums but no Djinn. 
  • Ztartrax said:
    I wrote as you said, went back and forward to D´Arnises hold untill 3 days has gone and then back to the Slums but no Djinn. 
    Go to the slums. Move your party to the southern entry into the slums to approximately xy 3200/3000
    Then with console
    C:CreateCreature("Entdjin")
    See if that helps.

• I did as you said with my main game and the Djinn said he has a message from Artemis Enteri: "I have your friends".

But nothing about Arlax. 

What is the CLUA code for the drow in Arlax? 
  • While in the slums
    C:SetGlobal("EntDjin55","AR0400",3)  if Drizzt does not talk to you then initiate talk with him.
    Otherwise

C:CreateCreature("Malnar")

• I did CLUA the Drow and now I have "Montzumas Cave" (or what the name is) on my map. 
  • edited April 7
    I freed the dwarf and not Im in Westchar going to kill a wizard (Emanath) or something like that. Have checked all of the houses, but cant find him. Which house is he supposed to be in? 

Also need to go to Brynnlaw with Drizzt, hav´nt rescued Imoen yet so how do I get there without the help of Aran Linvail (want to free Imoen after I have done Drizzt quest). 
  • The most NW house. You need a key that you get from the mayor in the inn in the middle of town.
  • How do I go to Brynnlaw without using the help of Aran Linvail? Have to go there with Drizzt to meet someone to help us with the Crystal Shard.
  • Ztartrax said:
    How do I go to Brynnlaw without using the help of Aran Linvail? Have to go there with Drizzt to meet someone to help us with the Crystal Shard.
    You have to wait with that until you get there in the normal progression of the main plot.