Need help

Comments

• The Earl is in a room on the north side of the uppermost area.
    That food thief quests again has some hard to find exits and entries in the castle. I do not remember the details, I never played it after the first time - it is endless and boring...(just my opinion...)
  • I found the earl in a room that might be a library but this time he wont speak to me, nothing happens when I try to speak to him. 
  • Ztartrax said:
    I found the earl in a room that might be a library but this time he wont speak to me, nothing happens when I try to speak to him. 
    Who told you to talk to the Earl?
  • edited March 29
    The Caravan Master told me "Before you go I think the earl wants to speak with you". 

The earl wont speak to me and If I go back to the Caravan Master again he say: You need to hurry if you want to catch that caravan. 
  • You know about when the Djinn shows upp and tells Drizzt to go to Arlax? Im in day 23 now and I doesnt have Arlax at my map. 
  • If
    Global("ys_TalkedToWultheof","GLOBAL",0)
    and
    Global("ys_TalkedToCaravanMaster","GLOBAL",3)
    You should be able to get the Earls permission to clear the Hold from the red wizards if you select the right dialogue options.
    Otherwise the Earl has little to say to you.

• Yes I got the earls premision, then I talked to the Caravan master and a Red Wizard he captured who got me som information, then the CM said "Before you go I think the earl wants to speak with you". 
  • Ztartrax said:
    Yes I got the earls premision, then I talked to the Caravan master and a Red Wizard he captured who got me som information, then the CM said "Before you go I think the earl wants to speak with you". 
    You only get some small gold amount from the Earl if you negotiated about that before the battle. Otherwise, he has nothing more.
    All the other information you need should have come from the captured red wizard.

• Im going to look for the orb and are in a maze with 2 stairs, everytime I try to go up the stairs I get teleported somewhere else and some walls move. What am I supposed to do here? 
  • Ztartrax said:
    Im going to look for the orb and are in a maze with 2 stairs, everytime I try to go up the stairs I get teleported somewhere else and some walls move. What am I supposed to do here? 
    Just that...find your way through the moving walls and traps and enemies to the other side. The exit is in the N, others are fake and teleport you back.
    (It is one one the most annoying maze puzzles in the game...yes, my personal opinion).

• I have tryed to take the stairs in the north but they also did teleport me back to the beginning of the maze. 
  • Died the first time (smashed between 2 walls) but got the orb on the second try. 
  • Im at the Government district west and are going to get at glass dagger from Tigernach mic Muirgeas, I went into his house when I was looking for the one who gave me the quest to recieve the orb but now I cant find him. Have looked in every house there. Where is he supposed to be? 
  • Ztartrax said:
    Im at the Government district west and are going to get at glass dagger from Tigernach mic Muirgeas, I went into his house when I was looking for the one who gave me the quest to recieve the orb but now I cant find him. Have looked in every house there. Where is he supposed to be? 
    Upstairs in the temple where the sick woman was brought to, temple of whatever in the Government West. A few doors away from his own house.
  • edited March 30
    I ment to ask where I could find Tigernach mic Muirgeas but I found him. 
  • The very large rich house in the middle of the Government West district. There are guardians near the entrance and you ask them for the master. They will tell you.
  • edited March 30
    Was clicking at the wrong flower for some time before it showed up the text that it has to little light :P 
  • Found the flower so going to pick up some clothes for Aisha. :)
  • edited March 30
    I checked my journal and it says "Collect the fee for Gaelan Bayle" and its still white (not finished). He´s got the money so Is there more to that quest? 

Also the quest "Vengeance". The Rakshasa´s came and took my "pet" Djinni and it says I need to follow them before they are out of my reach forever. But they didnt left any clue where they did go so how do I follow them? 
  • Ztartrax said:

Also the quest "Vengeance". The Rakshasa´s came and took my "pet" Djinni and it says I need to follow them before they are out of my reach forever. But they didnt left any clue where they did go so how do I follow them? 
    I have no idea what you talk about.

• edited March 30
    I found a lamp and in that there was a Djinni who joined me and became my "7:th member of the group so to say". Nothing you recognize? 

I guess you dont know about if there is any special moment to trigger the quest so Arlax gets visible on my map? 
  • The Djinni is Afaaq. He has several quests. Are you still in the Trademeet context?
  • Some Rakshasa´s showed up and took the lamp from me (I killed 4 or 5 of them but the one with the lamp teleported away). Now my journal say "I should make haste and follow them before the djinni is out of my sight forever".

But no clues where they went. 
  • edited March 30
    The quest is "Vengeance". 

Did I post the question about Drizzt and Arlax? Cant find in here in the thread.
  • edited March 30
    Not the game doesnt freeze as It dit before as I told you, think it was that I used the save I created when I did the installation. 
  • Where is Arlax supposed to show up at the map? 
  • Some stuff doesnt get into the journal. I killed some "fake paladins" in Windspear Hills and I met someone who told me about them and I could go somewhere to see them or something (dont remember exactly because I thought it was going to be in the journal but its not). You know what I mean? 
  • Ztartrax said:
    Some stuff doesnt get into the journal. I killed some "fake paladins" in Windspear Hills and I met someone who told me about them and I could go somewhere to see them or something (dont remember exactly because I thought it was going to be in the journal but its not). You know what I mean? 
    This is original game content. (Maybe some mod adds something).
    The Garren Windspear plot. Go to the ranger hut in the south of the area where the paladin event had happened. Go inside to talk to him.

• Ztartrax said:
    Where is Arlax supposed to show up at the map? 
    In the south east of the map, outside of the normal game areas.

• I have talked to Garren Windspear, then when I was i Atkhatla someone came to me and talked about the Paladins and told me to go to some house either in Gov.district or in temple district. 

Arlax doesnt show up on my map (read a thread yesterday for someone else who had the same problem at another site). Can you show me what to write to clua to Arlax?