Need help

Comments

• edited March 27
    Everytime I played BG2 Í´ve killed those liches where you get some golden bones (think there are 4 or 5 of them) but I´ve never got it as a quest. Is there a quest to kill them? 

It took some time before I understood that I needed to have the AI on to find Bizzens home..:O
  • There are two liches that give you golden bones and they are needed for Kangaxx, the lich skull that resides in the docks in the locked house west of the Mae Var guild entrance.
  • edited March 27
    And where do I get the Kangaxx quest? Never had it as I can remember. 

Now Im at Vyatri pub in Trademeet, googled Kelsey (he was in my party as Cernd left with his son) and didnt find that he has any quests so going to kick him out and it´s between Nephele and Tashia. 

Do they have any quests? Im considering using Tyris Flare and "dont remember the name" but she is in prison i Atkhatla (the demon as they say). Do they have any quests? 

"An ancient and restless spirit". I get this quest every time I play but I never meet the spirit, some attacks me and I kill them, then there is the child I give back his teddybear and then there is Uncle Fester but I cant talk to him. 
    What do I miss? 
  • Kangaxx quest you get in the docks. In the basement of the house next to Mae Var's Guild.

Nephele, Tashia, Amber (the one in prison), Tyris Flare - no quests.

NPCs with quests in BG2 - Adrian, Yasraena, Chloe (several), Saerileth (2 quests), Isra, Nalia (with the DeArnise expansion), Sime, Foundling, Kido, Arienna, Sirene, Callisto.
    Maybe some others but those are the ones I know for sure.
  • edited March 27
    I turned Saerlieth down so she left but I still have her quest and I doesnt think she is anywhere to be found now. 

So Silver-Star doesnt have any quest? I read online that Tashia have some minor quest including her ex boyfriend, isnt this true? 

Others I know/think that have quests: Nathaniel, Nat´hanael, Angelo?, Braegar, Kivan?, Hexxat, Rasaad, 

Have you ever tryed some of thoose and know if there is any quest? Miriam Delsol, Dace Linton, Tomas Tomalson, Haldamir, Bolivar, Kindrek, Coran, Sarah, Kitanya, Alora, Minaye?, Branwen, Keto, Kelsey, Fade, Robillard, Dorn, Aidan, Ninde, 

Those are the NPC´s I´ve so far have met and I prefer playing those with quests. 

My group at the moment: 
    Me
    Wulftar
    Drizzt Do´Urden
    Tashia
    Yasraena
    Silver-Star
  • Drizzt of course has a large quest - that was clarified already.
    Hexxat, Dorn and Rasaad are not mod NPCs so I did not mention them.

For the others - there may be different opinions with different players about what is an NPC quest and what is not. Go to some person and ask him for an item is a quest? You meet someone from the NPCs past is a quest? If you say so...

Also broken quests like Fade's is nothing that I count.
    Aidan is not an NPC who joins the party but yes, he has a quest.
  • Aha. Didnt know that Hexxat, Dorn and Rasaad isnt mods. Neither is Nalia right? 

A little sad that Tyris - Flare doesnt have any quest, she seems interesting when she tells me she is from another world. Would make a fun quest I think. 
  • Ztartrax said:
    Aha. Didnt know that Hexxat, Dorn and Rasaad isnt mods. Neither is Nalia right? 

A little sad that Tyris - Flare doesnt have any quest, she seems interesting when she tells me she is from another world. Would make a fun quest I think. 
    The difference between Nalia and the others is that the new EE NPCs (Dorn etc) have original game quests. Nalia has the Keep quest from the original game, however the mod I mentioned expands her to be romanceable and that mod also adds extra quests for her.
  • Can I get the Clua for Saerileth so I can summon her? 
  • Just Saerilet
  • I took the ship to save Imoen and Isra left me because she couldnt wait anymore. Can i Clua her later and do that quest? Is she only Isra in CLUA? 

Is it CreateCharacter to Clua someone? 
  • C:CreateCreature("Saerilet")
    C:CreateCreature("rh#isr") for Isra
  • Thanx, In case I will need them. 

I loaded an older save and are playing Isras quest now, spoken to the bartender. 

Also looking for the mage (always forgets his name) I met in Trademeet and who showed me Portopentych at the map, he said Waukeens promenad but I have checked both Inns and most other places but cant find him. Where is he supposed to be? 
  • Elminster appears at one of the inns on the promenade but only if the quest needs him at a point. Just keep playing the plot.
  • edited March 28
    I think I need to find something to get into that lighthouse and have some memory of some cave and a hack or something...going there tomorrow (tonight the girlfriend wants to hang out). 

Can I go to Brynnlaw with Chloe in my group? Isra left me (because she didnt want to waist time) but Chloes quest havnt triggered yet. 
  • There is a small building in the middle of the village. The entrance is from the back, so you do not see the door. Inside is the lighthouse keeper. Also in that cellar is a pick that you need to find a secret entrance in the cave by the seaside.
  • edited March 29
    That ques with the lighthouse "Fishing for trouble - the demon in the lighthouse" doesnt appear in my questlog only in my journal. 

Found the house so going to look for the cave now. Have been running up and down all over the seaside, the cave is´nt very visible right? 
  • Fishing for Trouble adds only to the journal part. The quest and progression is at your convenience and not chapter specific.
  • Aha, good to know. Then I might read more often in my journal.

You have the coordinates to that cave because I cant fint it? 
  • Ztartrax said:
    Aha, good to know. Then I might read more often in my journal.

You have the coordinates to that cave because I cant fint it? 
    It is on the waterfront, just south of the house where the lighthouse keeper was.

• There is an artificial hole in the wall, now I only need to find it. Have tryed to click everywhere and I cant do anything with the pick-hammer. What am I missing? 
  • With the pick hammer you need to open some door on the left side of the cave, just somewhere left of the cave entrance. It is tricky.
  • edited March 29
    Found it at the left side, the whole in the middle where it said was confusing. 
  • Just have the hammer in someone's inventory and click around that red area to get the door revealed (the second door in the picture is later in the quest).

• edited March 29
    So far I´ve found a key (to free the tanar´ri), a empty chest and 2 empty tombs and I get teleported all over the cave, but no way out (only where I came from).
  • The getting teleported is part of the quest - or rather one way to solve it. It requires a certain potion to avoid the teleporting traps and a long quest to get that potion. You may get lucky (I use haste and it mostly works) to get past the traps and get the key.

In fact the key is all you need...If you have it, you skipped a quarter of the mod. You may or may not be satisfied by this. (My personal opinion - the regular way with the potion is boring: fetch items from various places and wait long times for brewing the stuff. I take the quick road as well, but you cannot judge without knowing both alternatives.)
  • edited March 29
    Yes I used haste and have the key, and got a new key from the one in the small house. 
  • Do  you know about when in the game the Djinn shows up and tells Drizzt to go to Arlax? I dont have Arlax on my map and Im at day 22. 
  • Ztartrax said:
    Do  you know about when in the game the Djinn shows up and tells Drizzt to go to Arlax? I dont have Arlax on my map and Im at day 22. 
    It happens in the slums and is either two or three days after your first visit to the slums.

• Have clensed the castle of rats and are looking for the earl right now, have checked all rooms exept one (the biggest one on the top floor) but I cant get in there because a Nobleman is standing in the doorway and doesnt move. Is he in there or do I have to check the rest of the floors one more time? 

Also looking for someone stealing food.