Need help

I´ve just downloaded "BG II enhanced edition" and when checking the EE/EET Mod istallation tool site it says: 
Supported games:
- Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition (standalone game, v2.3 or later)  
- Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition (standalone game, v2.3 or later)  
- Enhanced Edition Trilogy EET( BG1:EE + SoD + BG2:EE, v2.5 or later )  
- Planescape: Torment Enhanced Edition  
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition

But when Im in the "EE Mod Setup" I can only choose between "BG enhanced edition" and "BG II enhanced edition trilogy", not BG II enhanced edition. 

How do I use this "EE Mod Setup" for only BG II enhanced edition? 

Comments

• edited February 27
    The option is labeled ""BGII: EE / Enhanced Edition Trilogy", the slash meaning OR.

Select this and on the screen that comes next you only select the folder location for BG2EE and leave BG1 slot untouched. That is all.

There is a pdf-file with screenshots etc in the download folder of the tool.
  • edited February 27
    Thanx for your answer, now I will try to install the mods. 
  • You may have entered something erroneous into the BG1 field. Just exit the tool and start it anew, do the selection and there is no need to type anything into the BG1 field, there should be a placeholder already. Just do the pointing to the bg2 game and then go to Chose mods.
  • I got it right this time and have downloaded most of the mods but some of them was´nt downloaded because of missing dependence. And i says "Loading from the website requires manual interaction".

What website? I would like to have "Tale of deep gardens", "Check the bodies", "Auren Auseph" and "Full plate and packing steel" so do you know where I can download them? 
  • Now when installing some Mods was skipped because of TobEx was missing. Is this something I have to chose when I chose the Mods (in that case it wasnt clear) or is this something else? 
  • The EE game does not need TobEx (was for classic game version only). If a mod requires it, then there is a mistake there.

If a mod does not download, there will be an option to either try again or to (d)ownload. Otherwise there is the possibility to right-click on a mod name and get a window that has a  link directly to the download page.
  • edited February 29
    I walk around the Graveyard district and suddenly either I or Wulfgar dies, nobody is attacking but we just die. 

• Were you struck by lightning?

Are you using the latest game version 2.5?

• Yes I think Im using the 2.5 version..

I´m pretty sure I installed the keyring mod but I dont have any keyring. Do I need to buy someone somewhere? 
  • Ztartrax said:
    Yes I think Im using the 2.5 version..

I´m pretty sure I installed the keyring mod but I dont have any keyring. Do I need to buy someone somewhere? 
    There is a quest in one of the town areas by which you can get it.

• I´ve never fought Irenicus in the modding game only in vanilla BG2. In the normal game it ends after you´ve killed Irenicus but I can kill him and keep playing when having all of the Region of Terror, Shadows over Soubar etc? 
  • After you killed Irenicus the game transitions into Throne of Bhaal and continues. In a BG2EE game you cannot go back to SoA and those mods anymore.

If you use EET then you can...it has one worldmap and you can travel freely to all areas. In EET you can postpone mod quests and do them some of them after Irenicus' defeat.
  • Last time I played 10 years ago I bought a bag to hade my potions in, a quiver for arrows and a "bag of plenty" or something where I could have everything. Hav´nt found anything like this yet, does it still exist in the game? 
  • Ztartrax said:
    Last time I played 10 years ago I bought a bag to hade my potions in, a quiver for arrows and a "bag of plenty" or something where I could have everything. Hav´nt found anything like this yet, does it still exist in the game? 
    Yes.

• Thanx, then Im going to look for the "bag of plenty" thing, my backpack is starting to get pretty full. 
  • I found Dinan and killed the giant, "teleported" to a forest and killed a dwarf and some others, "teleported" back to Dinan and newer got the chance to look them for the key. Dont know what map I was on cause I came there directly after killing the giant. How do I find them so I can get the key?
  • It is a scripted entry/exit and you may not get in and out in a standard way. Just get the key with console command:
    C:CreateItem("keykiddy")
  • Thank you for your answer, I went back to my latest "autosave" and looted the dwarf during the fight instead of after so I got the key the "Normal" way.
  • I went to a temple and "dispelled magic", healed and cured disease and now my movement speed has slowed down. Im wearing ""Yugoll´s Boots of Escaping" but then doesnt speed up my movement.
  • Ztartrax said:
    I went to a temple and "dispelled magic", healed and cured disease and now my movement speed has slowed down. Im wearing ""Yugoll´s Boots of Escaping" but then doesnt speed up my movement.
    Did you try to un-equip and re-equip them?
    The spell is "while equipped".

• Yes i tryed and went back to a autosave and now it works again.
  • edited March 6
    Im looking for "Unger Hilldarks" brother in the temple of the Amaunator (or what hes name is) but he is nowhere to be found, I think I last time found him in the room above the lava pit or the cell next to Mazzy (not sure which one but hes in neither of them nor). How do I CLUA him into the game if I doesnt find him? 
  • Ztartrax said:
    Im looking for "Unger Hilldarks" brother in the temple of the Amaunator (or what hes name is) but he is nowhere to be found, I think I last time found him in the room above the lava pit or the cell next to Mazzy (not sure which one but hes in neither of them nor). How do I CLUA him into the game if I doesnt find him? 
    He is at the dead end of the corridor if you enter from the surface and move straight south, xy 1200/1920, the place where a shadow door blocks the direct way.

• Thanx for your help. 

I noticed I´ve sometime in the game thrown away/dropped the human flesh armor and now I need it. What is the name of that armor so I can CLUA it into my backpack? 
  • Leat22 is the flesh you find at the skinner's place
    Leat21 is the real armour
  • What do I write to Clua Console? I tryed to CLUA a pair of boots just to try but nothing happened so I must have written something wrong. 
  • C:CreateItem("leat22")
    In EE games the former Clua is now simply C:
  • In the sewers in "the Temple district" there are 2 secret entrances, one for the guest you get in the Bridge district but I have never found the key to the other one that I can remember. Is there any quest in there? 
  • Ztartrax said:
    In the sewers in "the Temple district" there are 2 secret entrances, one for the guest you get in the Bridge district but I have never found the key to the other one that I can remember. Is there any quest in there? 
    You get the key for that during the Windspear quest when you go to face Firkraag.
    You meet someone from Sarevok's bunch there.
    This is the (in)famous mind flayers lair below Athkatla.

• Aha I found the key just minutes ago, now Im in Windspear Hills.