Map look, normal?

Hi,

Is it "normal" that the inside map (when moving down from the tower, on behlaf of inquisition for Scar):


Those upper areas seems visually very bugged but I don't know if that's "normal" in the mod, or if my installation was failed.

Greetings,

Comments

  • Hi,

    In what I suppose to be the main outside map there is a house with a door which is closed (and which cannot be opened) and yet allows entrance:

    Seems my printscreen didn't take the mouse pointer but it was the normal "enter a house" one.

    Greetings,
  • LordSith said:
    Hi,

    In what I suppose to be the main outside map there is a house with a door which is closed (and which cannot be opened) and yet allows entrance:

    Seems my printscreen didn't take the mouse pointer but it was the normal "enter a house" one.

    Greetings,
    Yes, this is the lesser evil in this case.
    The problem is doors in areas surrounded by water. The EE game has a graphical issue with that. You can either fix the water or the doors (it is overlays of the graphic files). This is something still unresolved in the original game.

  • Exit the game
    Extract the attached files to BG2EE/override.
    Start again and check
  • yeah it's better that way.

    Can you know if that was the installation which failed, or the mod was updated after my installation, or something else?

    Anyway, thanks for the help.

    Greetings,
  • It was some upload error as far as I can tell. It looked bad in my installation too which I did from a downloaded version as well.
    However the original files I have in another repository on my PC are fine and are the ones you have now.
    I push the files again to github to correct it.
  • edited February 27
    OK.

    Since I don't want to start another thread for a related topic:

    on this map: STO204, there is a wall into which characters can freely walk. It doesn't seem right:
    (to be clear, the whole wall here (not just the vertical part, but also the horizontal one on the left, is walkable)

    Other walls may be affected too, I did only discover this one by accident.
  • I will check when I reach this area in my game, maybe the wall is not a wall but just a dark area.
  • edited February 27
    Ok check in your game.

    Higher in the same area, there is some kind of rocky constuction, which is also passable:

    Edit: and other. I think the whole map presents flaws in walls.
  • In the beholder lair in the sea tower of balduran: there is items on the ground which are unreachable because placed out of map.
    Even the "fast gather" from the EE can't target those items:

  • Roxanne said:
    It was some upload error as far as I can tell. It looked bad in my installation too which I did from a downloaded version as well.
    However the original files I have in another repository on my PC are fine and are the ones you have now.
    I push the files again to github to correct it.
    Should the push be visible on https://github.com/EE-Mod-Setup/EE-Mod-Setup/commits/master ?
  • Blash said:
    Roxanne said:
    It was some upload error as far as I can tell. It looked bad in my installation too which I did from a downloaded version as well.
    However the original files I have in another repository on my PC are fine and are the ones you have now.
    I push the files again to github to correct it.
    Should the push be visible on https://github.com/EE-Mod-Setup/EE-Mod-Setup/commits/master ?
    No, the update is to the mod repository.

  • Another bugged wall, printscreen for localisation:


    I'm starting to know that area by heart because it's my 5th reload against those 6 successive time stoppers walking through this wall and bypassing my wall of summons to make them exhaust their spells.

    ^^'

  • Here is a repair for the walk able areas in the headless ghost cave.
    Extract to
    - BGEE/override for BGEE/SoD games
    - BG2EE/override for EET games 

  • thank you
Sign In or Register to comment.