Mega Mod Installs

2»

Comments

• Hi Roxanne, do you have idea what could be causing this?

It is only for large shield, no problems with other items. I have Item revision installed that changes shield and armour stats. 

• Hi Roxanne, do you have idea what could be causing this?

It is only for large shield, no problems with other items. I have Item revision installed that changes shield and armour stats. 

What is bothering you?
  • There is no shield icon in item description.

• There is no shield icon in item description.
    You need to look up the item name xxxx.itm, e.g. with Near Infinity and see what it its entry is at offset 0x58 "Description image".  There is a corresponding bam-file or it is missing.
  • edited February 2
    I managed to find that most large shields are using CSHLD05.BAM wich is missing a picture. How to fix this BAM, or maybe to use another BAM instead? What could be the reason for this, some mod?

• I managed to find that most large shields are using CSHLD05.BAM wich is missing a picture. How to fix this BAM, or maybe to use another BAM instead? What could be the reason for this, some mod?
    Extract the attached file to BG2EE/override. See if it works.
  • It worked, thanks!
  • Hi Roxanne, how can I change ammo stack size after EET installation?

• Hi Roxanne, how can I change ammo stack size after EET installation?
    First open the weidu.log file in your BG2EE directory where you have EET with a text editor and check if you find CDTWEAKS in there.
    The way to install stack size depends on what is already there or not.
  • Hi, I skipped this component, so it is default from vanilla, 80 pcs per slot.
  • edited February 6

Hi, I skipped this component, so it is default from vanilla, 80 pcs per slot.
    It should be no problem to add it, but be careful not to make unintended changes or re-installations.
     - start setup-cdtweaks.exe in your BG2EE (the EET directory)
     - say "no" to everything except "show components from Convenience Tweaks/Cheats"
     - again say (n)ot install or (n)o change to everything except ammo stacks 120 and (i)nstall this.

(You may have another mod already because vanilla is 20 and 80 is already a change.)
  • After installing TDDZ, i was curious as to why somethings from the Megamod is different or removed from the install.

What i mean is some of the addons like xzar/shar-teel don't appear as they do in the non-ee install of it. I assume this was to make it more compatible with the EE and the mods that are used to manipulate said characters?

• After installing TDDZ, i was curious as to why somethings from the Megamod is different or removed from the install.

What i mean is some of the addons like xzar/shar-teel don't appear as they do in the non-ee install of it. I assume this was to make it more compatible with the EE and the mods that are used to manipulate said characters?

The feature to have BG1 NPCs in SoA has meanwhile been far better accomplished by other mods. Old TDD did nothing more than to spawn them, no dialogues, no quests, no content. The old big mods often had these "empty" NPCs and they have been either removed or made optional in the updated versions.