(In)compatibility with SCS Improved Sarevok Battle

edited September 14 in - Tamoko
Hello everyone (and thanks for the amazing work)

I'm doing a (quite big) EET installation, and these two mods are marked as incompatible. My quick question is how bad is this? It's game breaking or can be navigated through some console use?

Roxanne said:
I have not found anything, to be honest. The issue may be in the combination with the SCS component for the Sarevok battle and the change of installation sequence by doing Tamoko later manually. Just guessing - it changes the scripts to determine that Sarevok is dead.

Try this
- load the save you gave me
- C:SetGlobal("Sprite_is_deadSarevok","Global",0)
- Pick up the items and leave the temple to see the dukes (hopefully it works)
- Make sure Jen'lig picks up the silver sword from Semaj
- when you are ready with everything and want to do the transition, return to the temple
- SetGlobal("SanEndBG1Plot","GLOBAL",1) wait for Sandrah to talk to you.
- After her talk C:SetGlobal("Sprite_is_deadSarevok","Global",1)

Just to make sure it is not something else - do you play on anything non-windows platform? Tablet, phone, linux...

This thread seems to have a report of a problem with the scripting, but also a proposed solution that seems to work. Would follow that would be enough to install both of these mods?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• You should be able to acknowledge the conflict and take both mods. I added additional code into the Tamoko mod following the quoted discussion, however I have not tested it myself with SCS.
    This means that the proposed solution is in place for new installations and you need to do nothing unless you run into trouble later at the event. Just make a dedicated save before you go to face Sarevok and if anything weird happens we should be able to sort it out. Hopefully there is nothing left.
  • edited September 14
    Awesome, thanks for the help!

Also, if I'm not mistaken, you're the one who's updating a bunch of mod to make them compatible right? Thanks for all the effort :)
  • Awesome, thanks for the help!

Also, if I'm not mistaken, you're the one who's updating a bunch of mod to make them compatible right? Thanks for all the effort :D
    I suggest you pay attention to what you say  :D
  • Sorry, I don't follow? (PS: Why is : D a laughing emoji? :open_mouth: )
  • You will learn...