No Sandra option in first dialogue with drizzt in Irenicus Dungeons

Hello there, 

Apologies to bother again, but for some reason, at the exit of Irenicus's dungeon, when meeting Drizzt with Sandrah and wulfgar in the party, Sandrah does not intervene at all, nor does she give the option she would provide of pursuing Region of terror without having drizzt in the party. According to the guide, she should provide an option to go with a regular group. She doesn't seem to be interacting with the drow at all: no dialogue.

I remember this problem happening to me in the past, once; I can't remember how I did solve it. 

My unlucky day, today *sighs*

C.

Comments

• The option only exists if you had both of them in the party together during Drizzt Saga in BG1. They need to know each other for the RoT stuff and must have traveled together for a while.
  • I looked at your save and the respective Global to trigger the option is at 6 in your game, For the expected dialogue to trigger it must be more than 7.
    It seems you did part of the BG1 Drizzt relationship but not enough.

You can of course cheat it with C:SetGlobal("Sandrizzt","Global",8)
  • edited June 6
    I have tried that, and it works. I solved the saving problem that occurred  by letting kivan join my party. Odd. :)

At least I hope I am a useful problem tester :D 

I leave the save for analysis 

Thanks, 

C
  • edited June 6
    Celeghir said:
    I have tried that, and it works. I solved the saving problem that occurred  by letting kivan join my party. Odd. :)

At least I hope I am a useful problem tester :D 

I leave the save for analysis 

Thanks, 

C
    I did not have the problem because I do not have the Kivan mod installed (not THAT Kivan).

I know the issue. Kivan is spawned very far away and his script makes him run all the way to your party to initiate dialogue. All during that time when he is running towards you, you cannot save because of the ongoing action. It is not necessary to let him join, it does not matter how you run the dialogue. As soon as he has reached you and can talk, everything should be fine.
    The mod is very old an has always been like that. I know of nobody who thinks that it is a bug to be fixed, it is design.