ToB NPC mod for testing

The first test version for my new NPC mod is now available.

The mod is based on an original game NPC, the northern berserker woman you find enslaved in Yaga-Shura's lair when you search for his heart.

This is the initial playable version that gives a rough idea about the mod. Further content is under development and test.

The mod works for BG2EE and EET. It can be installed on a running game provided you did not reach Yaga-Shura's areas yet. (In case of EET you must uninstall EET_end, then install the mod, then re-install EET_end.)

There is an extra option if Wheels of Prophecy is installed prior Ehlastra.

Comments

• Good job!   
    It means that if EET is not yet installed, I just have to wait that the first part of EET is installed, then Wheels of Prophecy, thenI can install Ehlastra any time before EET-end right? 
  • Good job!   
    It means that if EET is not yet installed, I just have to wait that the first part of EET is installed, then Wheels of Prophecy, thenI can install Ehlastra any time before EET-end right? 
    Right.
    I have also added the mod to Install Tool in Expert status. Anyway, I still add more content - currently it is just the skeleton outline even if it is playable until ToB end already.
  • Nice :D I'll be looking forward to trying this when it gets a bit more complete