Drizzt saga

Hello Roxanne,
How can I defeat this ultimate Boss (Irenicus) in Drizzt Saga ?

I only achieve this on the n-th try, if I am awfully lucky (and "only" have 2 dead and Sandrah is still alive....)

Is there a Trick or some advice ?

Thnx in advance

Comments

• Have each party member drink the death ward potions you find in the previous areas.
    In my recent playthrough I was lucky and he died before he could spawn all his minions.
    I had Sandrah cast Mystra's Army and one of those hit him deadly just by chance. Ir was just seconds.

One tactic is go in and out of the area, if you agree that this is not cheating, and have one or the other monster follow you. Once he is alone there is not much opposition anymore.

• Thnx for the Tip
    Almost always one of my Party gets charmed, so I cannot use hit and run anymoe ;-(

• Lundar said:
    Thnx for the Tip
    Almost always one of my Party gets charmed, so I cannot use hit and run anymoe ;-(

I have casualties in this fight as well most of the time. It is a kind of boss fight. In my current play through http://baldursextendedworld.com/Vanilla_Forums/discussion/217/eroans-journey-my-eet-log I even did this episode after Sarevok just before I went into SoD (thanks to the Tamoko mod by which the player can decide when to do the transition instead of the auto-end upon Sarevok's death).
  • Speaking of which. Trying a new install on a new PC and I can't find the Drizzt Saga Mod ("selected download defect" is the message in the EET setup). Any reliable link?  Thanks a lot
  • Maravenore said:
    Speaking of which. Trying a new install on a new PC and I can't find the Drizzt Saga Mod ("selected download defect" is the message in the EET setup). Any reliable link?  Thanks a lot
    I just checked the link and it is fine. Maybe at times and from some locations the automated download is blocked and you need to manually do it. This is a random thing where the hosting site thinks that a bot downloads too many files and wants to assure you are a human.
  • Thanks a lot