Mage Strong Hold Mod

edited February 2 in Mod Help
Not bugged yet, just want to know how it starts. I've tried to search online and even used the link on the EE launcher, but it like most links to the mod are broken and redirects to a 404'd page. I think this might be due to gibberlings 3 changing server host and technical host.

Comments

• It starts about a day after you finished the last quest of the regular Mage stronghold, the graduation of your stutents. If you enter the sphere, Teos should come once more and make you an offer. You accept it and the new quests start.

Thank you, for reminding me of that link. The real place is now - here.
  • Roxanne said:
    It starts about a day after you finished the last quest of the regular Mage stronghold, the graduation of your stutents. If you enter the sphere, Teos should come once more and make you an offer. You accept it and the new quests start.

Can it occur after the messenger sends you a message to meet telos and you have to imprison someone?
  • edited February 3
    Roxanne said:
    It starts about a day after you finished the last quest of the regular Mage stronghold, the graduation of your stutents. If you enter the sphere, Teos should come once more and make you an offer. You accept it and the new quests start.

Can it occur after the messenger sends you a message to meet telos and you have to imprison someone?
    Yes. That is the last of the vanilla tasks.