RoT ?

Hello Roxanne!

So you had changed RoT that i DONT need Drizzt ?
How will then all the Quests be handled ?
Is there still a Djinni or messenger who will send me to the RoT Locations ?
Can I still be able to get to Bremen later ?

Or will I miss most of the RoT Quests ?
Please give me a spoiler......

Comments

• "So you had changed RoT that i DONT need Drizzt" >>> this is not correct, nothing changed in RoT. I have added a feature to Sandrah that allows you to play the whole thing without blocking a party slot with Drizzt.

You will be able to do the complete RoT quests. The Djinni will appear as well as the messenger for Bremen. Remember that all that Drizzt does in RoT is to trigger events.
    Sandrah will have some dialogue lines where needed, otherwise the plot is that you help Drizzt with his quest to find and free his friends and meet him again for the showdown with his enemies. The actors will recognize you as friends of Drizzt and give you the quests and items and hints normally given to him. There is a bit of decoration in Sandrah's dialogue to flesh out the replacement.

The main issue here is that in the old mod you had to replace your NPCs of choice by Drizzt and his friends, but that party had no interaction, banters etc, so quite basic NPCs not up to what you may expect in the game today.

Also, if you decide to have Drizzt in the party (Irenicus dungeon meeting), you still can. It is all handled by dialogue extensions.
  • Sorry, I forgot to mention some important detail. To get the Sandrah/Drizzt replacement in SoA, they must know each other and have become friends, i.e. you had them both for Drizzt Saga in BG1.
  • Thnx a lot!
    So there will be even a possibility to leave Bremen for the Ice Palace(?) behind those big Doors which in Original are only opened with Drizzt in party ?

• Lundar said:
    Thnx a lot!
    So there will be even a possibility to leave Bremen for the Ice Palace(?) behind those big Doors which in Original are only opened with Drizzt in party ?

You need to defeat some guardian as far as I remember and get into the ice palace. I have not done this part of Bremen for a long time it is very boring, almost like IWD2.
    I remember there is a riddle with gems inside, right? I think you can tell Sandrah to solve it, so it must be possible to get inside without Drizzt...