Alternative Portraits

edited November 2018 in - Sandrah Saga
On request here are some alternative (more high res) portraits for
- Sandrah
original  alternative
- Jen'lig
original  alternative

Extract the respective zip file to BG2EE/override after having the Sandrah mod installed.

Comments

• Hi, thanks for the Portraits, but the Jen'Lig Portrait Looks like a future-Soldier? 
  • Githyanki in deed are a soldier/fighter race. One on the prime shows as little as possible from her features. The Astral Plane is a plane without any past/future. I prefer the original portrait I took over from the BGT version but there exists no high res or larger version of the BMP-file.
  • OK, so I'll also stay with the original - it fits better imo :)
    where do you have the original from? Self painted?
  • How do you show a githyanki who cannot show her true face while traveling in the protagonist's party?
  • I think your original Portrait was very good the only Problem is the Resolution :(
  • the Jenlig Model has a green-like Body and violet hair… 
  • This Picture Looks rather like a Gizerai (fiends of Githyanki)..
  • Do you know someone who could redraw your original Jen'Lig Portrait in higher res?
  • Do you know someone who could redraw your original Jen'Lig Portrait in higher res?
    No. I have no artist at hand for this.
  • Haha - Jen'Lig has a Blur Ability - so that fits in this case :)
  • The alternative portrait for  Sandrah, where is it from may i ask? Like, did you draw it? Looks really nice i may add, a + from me.
  • The alternative portrait for  Sandrah, where is it from may i ask? Like, did you draw it? Looks really nice i may add, a + from me.
    I did some trials with some photoshop program, I cannot recall all the details. The face was a photo but the dress etc is from some other source. I am no artist, I just played around with the tools and one result came out as usable.