RoT are there any time limits?

Just solving quests in and around Amn, is there a time limit for starting RoT? I've already had a few sequences and I don't know if I need to rush to start the quests?

Comments

• Baldur said:
    Just solving quests in and around Amn, is there a time limit for starting RoT? I've already had a few sequences and I don't know if I need to rush to start the quests?
    Smaller individual quests in the towns may have a timer but it only starts when you accept the respective quest.
    As to the main quest (find Drizzt's friends) you need to find the first two of them before you reach Brynnlaw. But there is no time limit or required sequence, just you need to reach that point in the quest at any time before you set sail.

• Roxanne said:
    Baldur said:
    Smaller individual quests in the towns may have a timer but it only starts when you accept the respective quest.
    As to the main quest (find Drizzt's friends) you need to find the first two of them before you reach Brynnlaw. But there is no time limit or required sequence, just you need to reach that point in the quest at any time before you set sail.

As usual you answered comprehensively and as usual thank you so much!