Roxanne's Region of Terror 5.05: Mod-Specific Companions

What mod-specific companions are required to progress in this mod?

If Drizz't doesn't join in Irenicus Land, is he recruitable later?  If so, where?

If Drizz't is removed from the party, where does he go?  Can he be indefinitely rerecruited?

Thankee!

Comments

• edited June 27
    Nothing has been changed with respect to the original mod, i.e. you need Drizzt and if you kick him, he is gone for good and the quest is over.
    The update however allows to send his companions to wait at an inn.

The convenience tweaks that allow RoT without Drizzt is not part of RoT itself but a separate option added by another mod.
  • @Roxanne
    How do I get these convenience tweaks?

Also, I'd prefer Drizz't be able to freely leave and join for RoT.  May we get this in a near-term release from you?

Thankee!
  • Endarire said:
    @Roxanne
    How do I get these convenience tweaks?

Also, I'd prefer Drizz't be able to freely leave and join for RoT.  May we get this in a near-term release from you?

Thankee!
    Do you know the mod in any way? There is no way for it to work with Drizzt coming and going as you cannot assure that he is there when needed as the plot evolves.

If you want Drizzt to leave then you need to put a strawman(woman) in his place for the plot to move. This is what I already did and is the only thing possible without a complete re-writing of the original mod - which I will not do.