Trouble installing Sandrah

Hey Roxanne

I have some issues installing Sandrah.
Two components of the mod were not installed, which resulted in Return to Faerun and Time of troubles being skipped.

This is what I found in the debug:
WARNING: EXTEND_TOP #position 3 out of range 0-3
WARNING: internal label [34] not found in processed DLG [CBSOUMJ1]
WARNING: EXTEND_BOTTOM state #34 out of range 0-22, SKIPPED
Mod Interactions (Sandrah Saga I - Sandrah Appears) was installed with warnings.
Shauhana for Shadow of Amn EET (Sandrah Saga I - Sandrah Appears) was installed successfully.

ERROR: preprocessing APPEND_EARLY [SandrahNPC/ToB/SolaufSan25.d]: Failure("resource [BSOLA25.DLG] not found for 'CHAIN3'")
ERROR: Failure("resource [BSOLA25.DLG] not found for 'CHAIN3'")
Sandrah ToB (EET) (Sandrah Saga I - Sandrah Appears) was not installed due to errors.
Removing SandrahNPC #14

ERROR: preprocessing APPEND_EARLY [SandrahNPC/ToB/SanRTFextends.d]: Failure("resource [CVSAN25J.DLG] not found for 'CHAIN3'")
ERROR: Failure("resource [CVSAN25J.DLG] not found for 'CHAIN3'")
Sandrah Return To Faerun Transition (Sandrah Saga I - Sandrah Appears) was not installed due to errors.
The following will not be installed without the component:

Comments

• I think the issue is with the updated Solaufein mod.
    Extract the attached file and put it into Sandrah/NPC/ToB to overwrite the existing and then try again.
  • edited March 28
    Thank you, the installation was successful now! :)
    Still had that warning for Mod Interactions though, but these can usually be ignored.
  • eimerian said:
    Thank you, the installation was successful now! :)
    Still had that warning for Mod Interactions though, but these can usually be ignored.
    They can be ignored. I also simplified the crossmod installation for Solaufein for the new mod version, so that problem should be solved - thanks to your report.