Do I need Drizzt Do'Urden to start RoT?

Can I remove him from the team during the RoT?

Comments

• You need Drizzt for the main quest of RoT or you will not get access to the new areas that the mod reveals. However, each of the towns added has also many smaller side quests of which none requires Drizzt.
    If you kick him out, he will be gone for good and the main quest will be stuck - you can still visit all areas revealed until then and do side quests.

Note - if you decide to take Sandrah in an EET game, you will be able to play the complete mod without Drizzt or his companions. Drizzt will appear on his own for the final fight but does not require a party slot.
  • So I can totally skip Drizzt if I play Sandrah Saga?
  • edited November 2020
    Baldur said:
    So I can totally skip Drizzt if I play Sandrah Saga?
    You get an option upon the first meeting with Drizzt in Irenicus Dungeon to decide to split your forces and Drizzt goes on his own while your party does the quests. But...I forgot to mention that it only works if you did Drizzt saga in BG1 (so that Drizzt and Sandrah know each other and the plot makes any sense). And of course, Sandrah must be in the party instead of Drizzt.

• Roxanne said:
    Baldur said:
    You get an option upon the first meeting with Drizzt in Irenicus Dungeon to decide to split your forces and Drizzt goes on his own while your party does the quests. But...I forgot to mention that it only works if you did Drizzt saga in BG1 (so that Drizzt and Sandrah know each other and the plot makes any sense). And of course, Sandrah must be in the party instead of Drizzt.

Wonderful :)
  • Roxanne said:
    Baldur said:

I don't have the options you write about. I don't recognize Drizztz and he doesn't recognize me Sandrah isn't even mentioned. What should I do?
  • ok, never mind most of The Drizzt Saga, Drizzt was just dead (Sandrah just got too attached to him and I didn't like the way it was going) but I already found a solution C:SetGlobal("Sandrizzt", "Global",8)