Translation of Corwin's character

Well ... the reason for the post is that I would like to translate this NPC into Spanish since for my point of view it makes the inclusion of Corwin feel more natural in the game since it seemed very strange to me that he was never mentioned in Nowhere (well in itself the history of the first BG was not modified and let's not talk about the inclusion of SOD in BG2 which is literally null) so I would like to know if I can use the .tra files in English to make the translation and then upload them here.

Comments

• This would be one way to do it unless you are familiar with github and want to upload it there.
    Corwin has an English and German translation already published. There is a Russian version under construction. If you want to do a Spanish one, please note that some lines from the original game are used in the mod as well, even some voiced lines. You need to check if the Spanish version has them voiced as well.
  • Well, I don't know how to use Github. Then I would have to see how it is done but if I have not yet learned how then I will upload it here and as for the Spanish language in SOD there is no such translation since there were some problems with BeamDog in terms of the group in charge for what I know and also them They did not like the expansion either so it is not that they want at most there are translations made by fans although not very well done so I will also check what lines they are and if I have to translate the entire NPC also in SOD as well.
  • Well, I don't know how to use Github. Then I would have to see how it is done but if I have not yet learned how then I will upload it here and as for the Spanish language in SOD there is no such translation since there were some problems with BeamDog in terms of the group in charge for what I know and also them They did not like the expansion either so it is not that they want at most there are translations made by fans although not very well done so I will also check what lines they are and if I have to translate the entire NPC also in SOD as well.
    I see. I was not aware of how the original situation of the NPC is in SoD.
    Everything that appears in BG1 of course is independent. In SoD there are however some variations to some existing dialogue that appear if you had known her or had her in your party before. If there is no original Spanish Corwin, then you will get mod lines mixed with original text

• I see. Well, as I mentioned, it will also translate the character in SOD in the meantime. have if one day they translate the complete game there then I would have to update their lines to make it more consistent.