Henning´s rescue

Hi

I have entered the prison of the orcs of the mine of the forest to rescue Henning, I reach him, he is on the ground, but when I talk to him, he responds to me as if we were in his shop in Naskell when Sandra introduces them to Imoen

There is an corc Knowlod, who comes out in blue. I cant talk to him. I have even killed him but he doesnt change the dialogue with Henning

Any suggestion?

Comments

• After Imoen has transformed back in the main battle, give Imoen and Sandrah a chance to talk about what had happened.
    Make sure that when you meet Knowlod, Imoen and Sandrah are both alive and can act and that they witness the event. Thereafter everything should evolve normally and the characters should initiate dialogues as needed.
  • After Imoen has returned to her normal form, Sandra has told her that she has to analyze what has happened and that she has to consult it with her book. We have rested even before opening the door that Henning is in. I've made sure all the characters can speak and Sandrah and Imoen are the first to see Henning and Knowlod

A curious thing is that Knowlod addresses my charname as if he were going to talk to him and even chases him, but he does not get to say anything. When I try to talk to him he tells me that he has nothing to say to me
  • edited October 17
    See what this gives you when you enter it into console
    C:GetGlobal("OrcPrison","GLOBAL"), it should be 10

• The variable was at 9 I have changed it to 10 and it works correctly

Another question, I have seen that an amulet has been added to Imoen that cannot be removed, also the amulet does not have any drawing and when you click on the right button it does not give you any description

Is it a consequence of the transformation or is it an error?
  • vpuebla said:
    The variable was at 9 I have changed it to 10 and it works correctly

Another question, I have seen that an amulet has been added to Imoen that cannot be removed, also the amulet does not have any drawing and when you click on the right button it does not give you any description

Is it a consequence of the transformation or is it an error?
    The change of that global from 9 to 10 was supposed to happen upon the action to remove the item (preventing Imoen to die during the transformation). So the error you had are one and the same.
    I have already added a second (backup) script to prevent this glitch, so if one fails - like in your case - the second one should jump in.
    You can remove the item with Near Infinity or EE Keeper whatever you use. Or attach a savegame here and I will repair it.
  • Thanks Roxanne. When I set the value to 10, the amulet problem was solved too
  • vpuebla said:
    Thanks Roxanne. When I set the value to 10, the amulet problem was solved too
    Yes, I forgot about that, there is a feature in Imoen's script to remove it, in such a case...