Sea Tower Key Won't Work

Hello,

I've gone through the first few dungeons of the Sea Tower, confronted Winski, and retrieved the Sea Tower Key. However, the locked shack (which I'm assuming the key opens) doesn't respond to the key - I just keep getting a "LOCKED" message. Any idea how I can bypass this?

Also, the Sea Dragon mentioned extra dungeons. I'm assuming they're within the locked shack, but am I missing something? There don't seem to be any exits to such dungeons in the underground. 

Comments

• The key opens a locked door at the northern wall, between the temple and the main building.
    The dragon refers to the activities of Winski and of the locked area you still need to find. If you found the dragon and the key then you explored the underground. Maybe you also found the headless ghost in the NW of the large cave prior to the dragon.
  • Roxanne said:
    The key opens a locked door at the northern wall, between the temple and the main building.
    The dragon refers to the activities of Winski and of the locked area you still need to find. If you found the dragon and the key then you explored the underground. Maybe you also found the headless ghost in the NW of the large cave prior to the dragon.
    Oh boy. I feel foolish. Cheers. Ta!
  • In a similar vein, I have my teleportation scroll, diamond, and elder brain blood and book, but no item or merchant in the city seems able to tie them together to make an effective scroll for the dragon. Am I missing something?
  • edited October 9
    jackjacky said:
    In a similar vein, I have my teleportation scroll, diamond, and elder brain blood and book, but no item or merchant in the city seems able to tie them together to make an effective scroll for the dragon. Am I missing something?
    Did you ask
    Sorcerous Sundries
    ?
    And you also need
    pirate's skull - in case you used it already with the ghost...talk to the ghost again.

• I did ask Sundries, they had no dialogue option for it. 

Also I neglected to pick up the skull after the pirate's demise. Now it's gone.  :#
  • With console

C:CreateItem("stoskul")

The dialogue option would appear after you made a first attempt to free the dragon with a normal teleportation scroll to learn that you need more. You can check your quest progress with
    C:GetGlobal("StoDragonspell","Global") it will be 2 and should give you some dialogue options with Halbazzer at the shop.

• Great. Thank you! 
  • If I've already tried the vanilla scroll, it hasn't worked, and retrieved the skull, then checked the global and it's still set to 1, can I alter it to 2 manually?
  • You get the update of the global when you ask around the shops and temples in the Sea Tower area. Some will hint at the right shop. This would be the normal progression, otherwise, how would you know?
    E.g. ask in the Selune temple.