Sirene in Siege of Dragonspear

Hi!
I am having some problems with BGT EE. We are at the beginning of "Siege of Dragonspear", just before leaving Baldurs Gate to go North to investigate. Of my old companions only Thorin and Kamoto are left. My favorite character is Mermaids who I found at the Iron Throne but who doesn't start a conversation with me. By the way, it has all my best equipment. How do I recover it? Reputation is fine, around 11

PS: Kamoto has some problems with spells and doesn't know any of the first level but I read that things settle down at the next level up

Comments

• Here the PIC

• Did you try to use CTRL+Q on her to force her joining?
  • Hi, thanks for the reply.
    I didn't even know there was this possibility. I try now!
  • I can not believe it .. These are things I did not know .. The problem I think was born from the fact that she had worn boots that lead the owner not to be "calculated" by the enemies. So he didn't even calculate me :-) I saw that practically everyone can be enrolled. How is it possible?

• I can not believe it .. These are things I did not know .. The problem I think was born from the fact that she had worn boots that lead the owner not to be "calculated" by the enemies. So he didn't even calculate me :-) I saw that practically everyone can be enrolled. How is it possible?

You need to check if her dialogues still work. My assumption is that her switch to the correct leaving-file somehow failed and that was why she had nothing to say.

• About Sirene it is ok.. She wear a "special boots". Thank you!

Where can I find a list of places to find my fellow adventurers up to before the Doge's Palace? I miss Brawen (Cleric) and Isra (Paladin).
  • - I am not aware of any mod that adds Branwen to SoD. There is an old one for SoA that was released prior to the extension and thus does not take it into account.
    - Isra will not appear until SoA when you visit an inn on the promenade. She leaves after Korlasz dungeon to do family business during the SoD campaign. She will tell you later when you meet again.