Uninstall components when you have a game in progress

Hello again, I unfortunately installed scs improved fiends with atweaks fiend components (all of them), which are partially incompatible, I would like to know if uninstall first atweaks fiend components and then reinstall scs without changing something is going to ruin my saves. I suppose not , what do you think? I will follow this process with Setup-aTweaks.exe first and then Setup-stratagems.exe

Comments

• Hello again, I unfortunately installed scs improved fiends with atweaks fiend components (all of them), which are partially incompatible, I would like to know if uninstall first atweaks fiend components and then reinstall scs without changing something is going to ruin my saves. I suppose not , what do you think? I will follow this process with Setup-aTweaks.exe first and then Setup-stratagems.exe
    Attach the file weidu.log to a post, it shows the installation sequence and other mods you have. This way we could make sure that nothing unexpected happens. Uninstalling SCS components is tricky because the mod uses own installation methods beside the normal weidu-functions that allow to uninstall components.
  • If you just launch setup-atweaks.exe and (u)ninstall the unwanted components, this should do it. No need to re-install anything. Weidu will revert the files to what they were after SCS installation.
  • edited September 12
    Thank you very much! I suppose if i uninstall and these components pnp undead, pnp color spray and pnp Call Woodland Beings it will revert to previous SCS files...

• Thank you very much! I suppose if i uninstall and these components pnp undead, pnp color spray and pnp Call Woodland Beings it will revert to previous SCS files...

It will revert to whatever the last version of those files were before tweaked by the component you uninstall.
    If you are familiar with Near Infinity you can inspect those files directly in the backup folder of the atweaks mod (look into a subfolder with the component indicator).

• I am not familiar with is one. I trust your knowledge
  • I am not familiar with is one. I trust your knowledge
    Just uninstall the components, do not be worried if weidu uninstalls and re-installs a lot of other mods, this is normal. Do not interrupt the process or you may get an unstable game.

• edited September 12
    Ok, done it, it only asked me, if I want to (r)einstall the components, one by one,which were uninstalled because of the process 
  • I checked the new weidu.log and everything is as I wanted to be