Where does Corwin go if you refuse her help bgee

Hey there been a while. I was wondering if you refuse corwin when you enter BG is she gone for good until SoD? Or is she hiding somewhere ? I cant find her .

Comments

• She is gone for good until SoD. She has her officer duties for the Flaming Fist to perform and you do not see her again until the attack on the Ducal Palace later.
  • I will take her into party this time in my game in BG1. Just let me know is possible to leave her to wait at some position, if needed.
    When the daylight comes you feel so cold
    You know
    I'm too afraid of my heart to let you go
    WAITING FOR THE FIRE TO LIGHT
    Feeling like we could do right
    Be the one that makes tonight
  • Ammanda said:
    I will take her into party this time in my game in BG1. Just let me know is possible to leave her to wait at some position, if needed.
    Corwin is a high ranked officer of the Flaming Fist and in command she is just below Scar who is below Eltan himself. Her offer to join the party expresses the urgency that her commanders see in the Iron Throne matter but also the dilemma that they need outsiders to help them because their ranks have been infiltrated. She is no lackey whom you send away to wait at an inn. If you send her off, her superiors have enough other tasks for her and she will not wait.
    Note - when you first meet her, she and Angelo are at equal ranks, so when Eltan is poisoned and Scar is murdered, Angelo seizes the Flaming Fist (Corwin meanwhile tries to organise - with your help or without it - the part of the Fist that is still loyal to Baldur's Gate and oppose Sarevok/Angelo) . After Sarevok's defeat and Eltan's restoration, it is her now who replaced Scar and has the command in the Dragonspear campaign.
  • Good to know.

Seem it will be interesting to see her attempt to organise still loyal part of FF.

There will be place in party reserved for her in my current game.
    You know
  • Ammanda said:
    Good to know.

Seem it will be interesting to see her attempt to organise still loyal part of FF.

There will be place in party reserved for her in my current game.
    You will get scenes of that if you take a bit of time around town after the return from Candlekeep. Many players rush through that part of the game (because you are considered criminal and hunted in BG). But there is a lot of original content already that shows these events and I used those to emphasise the topic and have Corwin react to it.

You can find out about Scar's murder and more from the drunkard you may have met in the thieves guild already or from witnesses in the Blushing Mermaid. You also find hints at Eltan's quarters and elsewhere...

• I will pay full attention, and this time I explore and enjoy all content, no rush absolutely.

Seem like you did nice job there. IMO, that is what NPC should also bring, extended content, not just someone who walks with you.
    You know